Rumor: Panther's WR Steve Smith on the trade block | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Panther's WR Steve Smith on the trade block

****...steve smith would leave carolina for miami in a nanosecond...no convincing needed...carolina is in the works for a top 5 pick right now...he'd go anywhere else imo

smith would probably have something to say though when he was lifted for the crap cat over and over...lol...anyone should

****...steve smith would leave carolina for miami in a nanosecond...no convincing needed...carolina is in the works for a top 5 pick right now...he'd go anywhere else imo
Bro that is not true, he has a list of where he doesn't want to play. That is why I am saying our Management team would really have to show we are serious about winning. It would really stink if he went to New England.

Bro that is not true, he has a list of where he doesn't want to play. That is why I am saying our Management team would really have to show we are serious about winning. It would really stink if he went to New England.

does he have a no trade clause or something??? maybe as a long tenured vet he could veto the deal i don't know

We're not getting Steve Smith. If we make a trade for a big time player, it'll be a tight end.

i'm more than down with that...but i bet we do nothing as far as bringing in a difference maker at any position

I am just saying he knows where he wants to play.

and unless he can veto the trade if he wants to get paid he'll go wherever he's sent...think about it...no rebuilding team is gonna trade picks for a veteran wr...he'll if he goes anywhere go to a team who feels that they are close to being a contender or already there and need a piece to finish the puzzle...

and unless he can veto the trade if he wants to get paid he'll go wherever he's sent...think about it...no rebuilding team is gonna trade picks for a veteran wr...he'll if he goes anywhere go to a team who feels that they are close to being a contender or already there and need a piece to finish the puzzle...
I hear you bro. But if you are him you don't want to go from one questionable team to another questionable team. You want to know the direction they are truly going in. As I hear more I will let you know.

We're not getting Steve Smith. If we make a trade for a big time player, it'll be a tight end.
Just think how much better he would make this team and the TE position with taking coverage with him. How many TE's would take as much attention with them as Steve would?

Just think how much better he would make this team and the TE position with taking coverage with him. How many TE's would take as much attention with them as Steve would?

if teams want to keep playing cover 2 against us a legit te to threaten the seam and squeeze those safeties in would do wonders...

although a legit #2 wr would also

if teams want to keep playing cover 2 against us a legit te to threaten the seam and squeeze those safeties in would do wonders...

although a legit #2 wr would also
Yes but you would have to get a TE like Gates in SD to require double coverage. I don't think we are going to make a trade like that. We also have Henning that once we have success with Fasano he goes away from it, and we don't go to Fasano any more.

Don't forget that the Panthers don't even have a real QB, Delhome sucked so bad he was let go and I bet you can't even name their starter now without looking it up or google-ing it. Be honest man...the Panthers have no QB period, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom