Rumor: Roy Williams could land in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Roy Williams could land in Miami

he's not the worst saftey against the pass! That's just crazy talk. His position is to hover around the line of scrimage.

Playing along side Darren Woodson allowed him to play closer to line of scrimage and handle short passes in the nickle and dime situations.

When Woodson got hurt in 04 and the cowboys secondary was a little suspect, and he did get hung out to dry a little bit. I'm not saying he's the best cover guy in the world but he did that season have little help.

The question should be does he fit our new defense? Can we have him play where he's best, hovering the line of scrimage? Remember guys this guy is a pro bowl player.

I wouldn't mind having him on board. But, HOW would he get to Miami? Is he about to get released/traded? I would love to sign him from free agency, but I wouldn't trade more than a 4th for him.

he's not the worst saftey against the pass! That's just crazy talk. His position is to hover around the line of scrimage.

Playing along side Darren Woodson allowed him to play closer to line of scrimage and handle short passes in the nickle and dime situations.

When Woodson got hurt in 04 and the cowboys secondary was a little suspect, and he did get hung out to dry a little bit. I'm not saying he's the best cover guy in the world but he did that season have little help.

The question should be does he fit our new defense? Can we have him play where he's best, hovering the line of scrimage? Remember guys this guy is a pro bowl player.

couldn't have said it better myself. he must have the whole league fooled by getting voted to the pro bowl.

Back
Top Bottom