Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

I just saw this today and the all caps type makes me highly doubt the poster has any legit info but read for yourself. Don't shoot the messenger!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ok.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=share

lol

i would give ronnie and the 12th pick for cj tbh

even though im a defense defense defense guy

if we could sign dansby, find a way to replace wilson... and if they have confidence in wake to play rush lb... why not trade for a guy like cj instead of drafting a ? in dez... i think ronnie is on the outs after this year anyway...

I just saw this today and the all caps type makes me highly doubt the poster has any legit info but read for yourself. Don't shoot the messenger!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ok.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=share

If you scroll down to the comments section, you will see someone asked where he got this report from and the author responds "HERE ON YAHOO" but there is no link and I just went to yahoo and couldn't find anything.....

I too am a bit skeptical about this report, but who knows.

Suh can't play NT? Since when? He's been playing NT at Nebraska. He can play any damn place he pleases.

Ronnie Brown only has one more year under contract as a RFA.

And yeah, I'd suggest trading Ginn for a pack of cigarettes at this point.

It doesn't have to be a good brand either. I would take a pack of Lucky Strikes for him.

Pull the trigger. Can you imagine Hartline, Bess/Camarillo and Calvin Johnson starting? It gets me excited i have to say.
Damn offseason......

One problem though, Ricky does not want to be a first string work horse. I think he enjoys the tandem deal with another big boy bruiser like Brown.

I dont understand what's newsworthy about this. The Dolphins and every other team are talking to every other team about trades right about now, including the Lions. I'm sure the Dolphins have talked to a dozen teams about possible trades, setting up draft day swingers, and doing background checks on potential free agents. It's more of due diligence rather than trade rumors.

I love Ronnie Brown but he's injured all the time and has a lot of wear/tear on those tires.

How about Ronnie Brown and a 2nd rounder for Calvin Johnson and a 4th rounder?

In 1st round we get RB CJ SPiller. With one of those 4th rounders we get 6ft7 TE Grahm/Univ of Miami.

We would have completely overhauled our offense.

Right. And let's trade Joey Porter for Demarcus Ware... You have to think realistic. If you were the Lions, would you ever trade your star WR (who you took second OVERALL) for a injury-prone RB (you already have on on your roster) and a second round pick? Oh, and give you a 4th rounder too? To get Calvin, we need to give at LEAST a 1st AND 2nd rounder... then we're talking. IMO, I would do that trade... Drafting a WR like Dez Bryant is too much of a risk, and all of the defensive players I value (except Thomas) will most likely be gone.

NEVER gonna happen...pipe dream..BUT If we get Calvin Johnson...First of all the entire Lions front office should be fired...and I might just **** my pants

It doesn't have to be a good brand either. I would take a pack of Lucky Strikes for him.

What the hell is wrong with Lucky Strikes?

I'd rather a case or PBR or even better Golden Anniversary (I know a lot of you are asking what the **** is that, Golden was a beer put out here in New York by Genesee Brewing Co.)

All these posters that are salivating with Calvin Johnson playing with Hartline/Bess. LOL.

Imagine him playing with Ginn. Thats where it really gets exciting. We all know Ginn can't be a #1. But with a player like CJ who can command double coverage, boy would that work wonders for Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom