Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins

I would only consider renfrow as well we might be able to do something with that skill set, the rest are has beens and never been
While Renfrow is a decent player, how many more small receivers can we line up? Waddle, Hill, Berrios, Renfrow…can we shoot for at least one WR that can handle some physicality or be a sizeable RZ target?

While Renfrow is a decent player, how many more small receivers can we line up? Waddle, Hill, Berrios, Renfrow…can we shoot for at least one WR that can handle some physicality or be a sizeable RZ target?
I agree I was just saying from that list that was given

Draft options

Round 1 Brian Thomas

Round 2 Xavier Leggette - Devontez Walker

Round 3 Brenden Rice

Round 4 Luke McCaffrey

Free Agency Best Available

Hunter Renfrow

Allen Robinson

OBJ

Michael Gallup

Tyler Boyd

Michael Thomas

DJ Chark

The Free Agent WR I wanted KJ Osborn signed a 1 year $4M deal with the Patriots. I dont understand why Grier re-signed Berrios for $3M when we could have had Osborn for only $1M more. They can both return punts and Kickoffs and Osborn offers much more as a WR.

The Bills signed Curtis Samuel

The Jets signed Mike Williams

Draft options

Round 1 Brian Thomas

Round 3 Brenden Rice

Round 4 Luke McCaffrey

Hunter Renfrow

Allen Robinson

OBJ

Michael Gallup

Tyler Boyd

Michael Thomas

DJ Chark

The Free Agent WR I wanted KJ Osborn signed a 1 year $4M deal with the Patriots. I dont understand why Grier re-signed Berrios for $3M when we could have had Osborn for only $1M more. They can both return punts and Kickoffs and Osborn offers much more as a WR.

Isaiah Hodgins

If we go the Free Agency route a WR I like DJ Chark. He has high upside and won't cost much, the downside of course is that he has been injury prone.

If we go the Draft route I like Leggette or Walker in round 2. I have a feeling we might have to reach there if we want to address an urgent need so a high end WR might make sense.

Exactly! We can all see that sometimes you can bottle up our fast guys and get physical. 100% need another dimension to the offense. I think Jonnu Smith can help, but need a wr to be 6' 200LBs or more. I think Tyler Boyd fits the profile, but I bet there's others out there that haven't been listed.

I prefer, DJ Metcalf, do it Grier, and I don’t know why, but he always makes plays, but I like McCaffrey.

Wrong
We need a fundamental change on offense

And if it means our third option gets more balls in certain games then so be it
The ball needs to be spread around

Tyreek will get his catches but him being the sole guy anymore must be over. Our offense doesn’t have lasting power throughout the season the way it is now
Agree! If you have eyes, you can see our guys get bottled up by good physical defenses. Especially, at the end of the year against playoff teams. Need a bigger WR that actually gets utilized. J. Smith is a good start at TE.

Draft options

Round 1 Brian Thomas

Round 3 Brenden Rice

Round 4 Luke McCaffrey

Hunter Renfrow

Allen Robinson

OBJ

Michael Gallup

Tyler Boyd

Michael Thomas

DJ Chark

Nice post, clearly showing the options. Maybe it came down to familiarity in the system in terms of Berrios? I like bringing him back, but the team still needs that bigger, physical guy.

Some interesting wide receiver options in free agency, but I'd still be bargain hunting. Allen Robinson maybe.

Second round draft options look promising as well. I think Legette or Rice would fit well.

Wrong
We need a fundamental change on offense

And if it means our third option gets more balls in certain games then so be it
The ball needs to be spread around

Tyreek will get his catches but him being the sole guy anymore must be over. Our offense doesn’t have lasting power throughout the season the way it is now
It already is happening. The moves on the O-line are on paper moving toward more physical. You need the time in order to make your 3rd and 4th reads, the O was geared to overcome the line shortcomings. Also why a lot of those guys were allowed to walk, the line improvement really was a product of the quick tempo offensive passing game, this also opened up the running game.

The off-season moves tread toward a more traditional San Fran type offense, not so heavy on the quick reads and able to utilize the TE also. Smith will be a huge upgrade at TE this season, provided he is healthy.

If we want a third receiver I prefer we find a way to get another second round pick. This draft is loaded. Still so mad at what Ross and his meddling cost us in draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom