Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins

I would do whatever it took to get Legette. That dude is gonna be special.
I think he is my favorite WR we could realistically draft. He has the same size and athleticism as Deebo. He is also a decent returner. I think McDaniel could find a lot of ways to use him in our offense. It will be interesting to see where he is drafted because he is still raw as a receiver. I could see a team like the Chiefs taking a flyer on him late in the 1st round.

I think he is my favorite WR we could realistically draft. He has the same size and athleticism as Deebo. He is also a decent returner. I think McDaniel could find a lot of ways to use him in our offense. It will be interesting to see where he is drafted because he is still raw as a receiver.
He's a much faster Deebo. He was clocked at 22.3 MPH as a ball carrier, which is faster than Tyreek's best last year.

I hadn’t seen the Osborn numbers verified. If he only got $4m from the Pats, we should have been all over that. I get it, Berrios knows the system. Osborn is clearly a better player.

Well, a credible link is one thing. Some random twatter poster with "secret sources", throwing crap against the wall is another.

It's hard to believe ppl take that sort of thing as accurate or seriously.

"News" nowdays is .... Biased a$$hats being overly sensational.

I'd roll with EZ and someone in the draft. As much as I would like Higgins or Aiyuk, I think their salaries would be enormous.

For those of you who have heard of AI. I asked AI:
Prompt: Can a player drafted in the 4th round be considered a bust?
Answer: Certainly! A player drafted in the 4th round can indeed be considered a bust. While the term is often associated with high draft picks who fail to meet expectations, it’s not limited to just early-round selections. If a player is anticipated to contribute significantly but ends up underperforming or not living up to their potential, they can be labeled a bust, regardless of the round in which they were drafted.

Case closed! We move on!

Did you ask skynet or Ultron?

I would like if we checked in on the price for Treylon Burks in TN.
He's basically the same age/size/speed as Legette with better production at a younger age in the SEC. But probably costs a 5th since the regime and coaching staff that drafted him is completely gone.

I would like if we checked in on the price for Treylon Burks in TN.
He's basically the same age/size/speed as Legette with better production at a younger age in the SEC. But probably costs a 5th since the regime and coaching staff that drafted him is completely gone.
He certainly has an upside, but a bit of a downside as well. Asthmatic and multiple injuries. I wouldn’t give up too much for him, but I do see the potential.

That “well known” talk if it’s regarding a WR on the current FA market just has to be OBJ. Who else is a big name aside from Slant Man? I also saw on Shitter that OBJ is supposed to be in town this weekend although that wasn’t something Dolphins related.
I believe it’s spelled “Xitter” nowadays

It’s not going to be another small WR so that should eliminate a bunch. I think we are seriously thinking about drafting a big WR #1. My choice is Keon Coleman.
I really like Coleman but I keep hearing his separation issues will be a problem at the next level.

Back
Top Bottom