Rumors of Byron Jones purposely delaying return for contract reasons. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors of Byron Jones purposely delaying return for contract reasons.

Phinslife

Active Roster
Reaction score
This my first thread, but I noticed nobody mention this as I noticed no stone is left unturned here. What do you guys think?

This would be BS which I would blame X for this ****.

Eh, if he's healthy and refusing to play, suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. Without pay. Then lets see how fast his ass holds out.

With the way Kohou is playing and the other CB's we get back in the offseason I'm 100% inclined to release him in the offseason and just take the hit.

I would not ignore any "speculation" with regards to how some of these players are behaving relative to trying to get a "better deal".

We should never have renegotiated Howard's contract - look where we are now.

As we approach being in the playoffs, I would want to get rid of all the "non-performing players" on our roster. I Don't want them on the team when we get to the Superbowl.

I suspect we could find a lot of good, "interested players" to join us, just to be on a Superbowl Team.

Very believable imo. The guy knows we were going to move him last offseason (hence the oddly timed surgery). Now he’s biding his time for a new deal. Will play a handful of games to maintain his value. Seems selfish but not out if the realm of possibility. Remember he was widely speculated as the unnamed source for Omar saying he is wasting his career with Tua.

Very believable imo. The guy knows we were going to move him last offseason (hence the oddly timed surgery). Now he’s biding his time for a new deal. Will play a handful of games to maintain his value. Seems selfish but not out if the realm of possibility. Remember he was widely speculated as the unnamed source for Omar saying he is wasting his career with Tua.

If true he is looking like an idiot now

I would not ignore any "speculation" with regards to how some of these players are behaving relative to trying to get a "better deal".

We should never have renegotiated Howard's contract - look where we are now.

As we approach being in the playoffs, I would want to get rid of all the "non-performing players" on our roster. I Don't want them on the team when we get to the Superbowl.

I suspect we could find a lot of good, "interested players" to join us, just to be on a Superbowl Team.
Totally agree extending X was not in our best interest. He looks like a shell of himself this year.

I'm hoping for one magical playoff run where X returns to play at a high level for a handful of games. That's the high water mark for expectations when it comes to X. I don't see him ever returning to be one of the elite corners in the NFL. He is simply too old.

Omar also posted a lot of crap to stir up the fan base.

Back
Top Bottom