Russ Lande's top ten at each position | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russ Lande's top ten at each position

on that webpage he has his draft report on Tom Brady

great book,i have it. he give's you straight info.,no fluff.he breaks players down,like i have never seen before.

Do you have any of his past guides? I'd be interested on the rating of some previous players

MrClean said:
For those who don't know about him, Russ is a former scout for the Browns, who has put out a huge draft book prior to that, and did again this year.
I'm sure some will vehemently disagree with parts of his rankings, but do remember and take into consideration that he studies multiple game films of every player he ranks, learned about scouting from Bucko Kilroy and worked three years for the Browns.
Here is how he ranks the players at each position:
QB
1. Alex Smith Utah
2. Stefan LaFlors Louisville
3. Jason Campbell Auburn
4. Aaron Rodgers Cal
5. Lang Campbell William&Mary
6. Charlie Frye Akron
7. Andrew Walter Az State
8. Charlie Friehauf Colorado School of Mines
9. David Greene Georgia
10. Ryan Fitzpatrick Harvard
: www.gmjr.com
Lefors #2. That must make Fishypete very happy. He's been the biggest Lefors backer on here.

LithoMan said:
Just wanted to say thanks to Mr Clean for posting the top 10's at each spot. Nice work, thanks for your time!

Just a suggestion, should post his top 10 overall. Thanks!
He doesn't have a list per se, but he has a value chart and from looking at that here is what his top ten overall looks like.
It becomes 17 since there is a tie for 8th place among the ones from that point on:
1. Carnell Williams 7.0
2. Alex Smith 6.9
3. Alex Barron 6.8
4. Braylon Edwards 6.7
5. Stefan LeFlors 6.68
6. Jason Campbell 6.67
7. Antrel Rolle 6.6
8. Ronnie Brown 6.5
9. Mark Clayton 6.5
10. Mike Williams 6.5
11. Cedric Benson 6.5
12. Heath Miller 6.5
13. Richie Incognito 6.5
14. Erasmus James 6.5
15. Odell Thurman 6.5
16. Carlos Rogers 6.5
17. Josh Bullocks 6.5

BTW, for those wondering about McPherson, Russ projects him to WR, around 33rd at that position.

MrClean said:
He doesn't have a list per se, but he has a value chart and from looking at that here is what his top ten overall looks like.
It becomes 17 since there is a tie for 8th place among the ones from that point on:
1. Carnell Williams 7.0
2. Alex Smith 6.9
3. Alex Barron 6.8
4. Braylon Edwards 6.7
5. Stefan LeFlors 6.68
6. Jason Campbell 6.67
7. Antrel Rolle 6.6
8. Ronnie Brown 6.5
9. Mark Clayton 6.5
10. Mike Williams 6.5
11. Cedric Benson 6.5
12. Heath Miller 6.5
13. Richie Incognito 6.5
14. Erasmus James 6.5
15. Odell Thurman 6.5
16. Carlos Rogers 6.5
17. Josh Bullocks 6.5

THANKS AGAIN MrClean! I love it. My two fellas in the top 3. Caddy and Barron. Man, I wish we could get both em. Dagnabit!

Back
Top Bottom