Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him?

I would give them our next 4 #1 picks and not think twice

Y’all want an elite QB but you wanna beat around the bush trying to get it....

Naw, we don't have the elite defense, running game, coaching staff required for his success.

I hope he leaves Seattle, they will not miss him like I'm sure he thinks they will lol.

While I doubt they trade him, to answer the question of the thread I would very much want him.

He is an elite QB who plays well with a crappy oline. Of course we'd all like to draft a young elite QB but there's no guarantee of that. The guy is 30 he potentially has 6-8 more years to go, I hope to god it's not a 6 year rebuild.

Naw, we don't have the elite defense, running game and coaching staff required for his success.

We aren’t winning a super bowl w/ him this year. Not everything is now now now.

You snag him, and in 2-3 years you hope to have most of the puzzle finished..

Of course I'd like to have him on our team but I'd not give up 4 numbers 1's for him or for any other QB. No team has ever given up that much for ANYONE in the history of the NFL. He's good but 4 number ones would be totally dumb, not to mention he wants 30mill a year and he's already 30......as much as he gets sack he's bound to get hurt then you don't have him nor the picks.

We aren’t winning a super bowl w/ him this year. Not everything is now now now.

You snag him, and in 2-3 years you hope to have most of the puzzle finished..

I'd rather trade up for Haskins, Wilson is overrated and people will realize that if he dares to leave a running QB's paradise in Seattle.

Haskins is much more talented than RW with far greater upside, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up a better pro than Murray and everyone else in the class.

Then there's the 2020 class to consider...

I'd trade 3 first round picks for him, but not 4.

The Dolphins have been lost in the wilderness for 2 decades because they haven't had a franchise QB. Wilson is a HOF QB.

He would BE the rebuild.

We all want the Dolphins to find the next great QB this year or next, but the odds would not be in our favor unfortunately. Trading for Wilson would be one of the most surefire ways to get a franchise QB because he is a known quantity... All the others would be a roll of the dice.

It’s seems lately everyone is acting like Brees and Brady are the norm. I don’t believe all of a sudden just any QB can be great at 40. So I think most are just assuming we’ll get 10 pro bowl seasons out of Wilson. I don’t believe this.

Also I believe Wilson’s wife wants to be in New York and Wilson’s agent just happened to notice the Giants have two 1st round picks.

It’s seems lately everyone is acting like Brees and Brady are the norm. I don’t believe all of a sudden just any QB can be great at 40. So I think most are just assuming we’ll get 10 pro bowl seasons out of Wilson. I don’t believe this.

Also I believe Wilson’s wife wants to be in New York and Wilson’s agent just happened to notice the Giants have two 1st round picks.

It's the times. No one is getting hit back there. SO if you got it up top you'll be around for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom