Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos

Imagine the Seahawks being free of a guy whose need to dictate things to the staff created distractions and prevented them from maximizing the team. Imagine them using draft capital to get a top prospect who can play within the system and deed a top receiving duo.

There was too much baggage and distraction for Seattle to get another SB with Wilson. Especially since his playoff games are frequently atrocious but go unnoticed. I don't see this a complete rebuild. It's a retooling that was a worthwhile gamble considering the team was stuck in the 7 to 10 win range with Wilson now.

Love your posts.

186 TD 53 Int since Lynch left despite a depleting roster. Over 2,200 yards and 11 more rushing. Don't be naive. He won 58 games in 6 years. If we had that, we'd be calling for him to the Ring of Honor now. This is a GREAT deal for the Broncos and immediately puts them in the conversation with that defense.
Agree! The AFC just got a bit more harder for years to come. Titans with a healthy Henry, Ravens with less injuries. Add teams with top QBs in Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Chargers and now Denver and it looks like a Survivor feature! Hopefully McDaniel and Tua are the big thing cause that is what would be required to compete in the AFC.

So is Eli Manning and his .500 regular season win percentage. At least he came up big in the playoffs, Russ not so much.
You have to include Wilson's full body if work when talking about career and HOF. He was quite good in the playoffs early in his career. Its just that team's trading for Wilson now are getting the way he has played in recent years, which was atrocious in the playoffs, and not Wilson when he was just a qb and not a superstar.

Going to be some amazing QB match ups for sure! Makes Denver a much better team and that division tougher to win.

You have to include Wilson's full body if work when talking about career and HOF. He was quite good in the playoffs early in his career. Its just that team's trading for Wilson now are getting the way he has played in recent years, which was atrocious in the playoffs, and not Wilson when he was just a qb and not a superstar.
Yea but…it sure does help when u throw 3 picks in the first half against Green Bay, post a 0.2 QBR in the first half but your defense is so good it keeps u in the game until GB drops an onside kick to put you in the SB…and then he had a similar performance against the Panthers in the playoffs shortly after, or against the Vikings etc. He’s a great regular season QB, I’ll give him that.

I agree, the eye test showed some odd things. But his numbers were seriously solid. 102 rating and 25/6 TD to INT. We would kill for this production in Miami at QB over 14 games.
The last two games he went off with 7 TD / 1INT against the Lions and Cards

So it shouldn't be on this board then according to the rules? Or are we just being petty complaining about talking the Dolphins on the Dolphins forum?

If people want to be hypocritical on their arguments then pointing that out to them seems acceptable.
Happy? Now it is in the general NFL forum.

Have a good one.........

Fair enough. I have more adult type things to worry about. But, everyone is different. I'm a moderator on another forum, and when something is off topic, people just put OT. Imagine that.

Fair enough. I have more adult type things to worry about. But, everyone is different. I'm a moderator on another forum, and when something is off topic, people just put OT. Imagine that.
Adult things like responding to my comment right? lol Have a great day bro

Back
Top Bottom