Rutgers - Cincy Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rutgers - Cincy Thread

fishfanfromjerz said:
thats funny....im trying to locate a person who knows where ohio is on a map :tongue:

I meant NJFinsFan1. :lol: He is a big Rutger's fan, and he foolishly roots for the NY Mets too. :wink:

Rocky Raccoon said:
I really like Rutgers but I have a bad feeling about this game.

WOW!!!!!!!!! INT run back for a TD.....17-0 Cincy....can't believe this.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I really like Rutgers but I have a bad feeling about this game.

So did I going into this game, this had trap game written all over it for Rutgers and Cincy is a very underrated team.

Teel really needs to step up if he wants this dream season to continue.

I'm pulling for Rutgers, even though they could put a kink in the Gators' plans. I really hope Rutgers goes undefeated. That would put another black mark on the BCS

Rutgers National Title Hopes officially over. They are going to have to comeback and put up like 80 on this team, and they look like they arent even going to win, to have any hope of moving up.
PS Their kicker sucks.

finfansince72 said:
Rutgers National Title Hopes officially over. They are going to have to comeback and put up like 80 on this team, and they look like they arent even going to win, to have any hope of moving up.
PS Their kicker sucks.

How is it officially over when this game isn't even at halftime yet?

Nick is God said:
How is it officially over when this game isn't even at halftime yet?

Didn't Rutgers come back on West Virginia???

Roman529 said:
Didn't Rutgers come back on West Virginia???

Louisville, down 25-7 in the 3rd.

Not saying Rutgers is coming back but it's way to soon to say it's over for them.

Important question..........

If Rutgers loses tonight, and we (wvu) win out. Would we get the big east championship bid because we would be ranked higher than louisville, but still have the same record. Or what it go to louisville because of the two teams with two losses they beat us???

Back
Top Bottom