Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino.

He may retire by the bye week.

The disrespect this team has afforded him is embarrassing.

Let someone else take the beatings.

Rosen will be the better QB since Marino by a wide margin.

lmfao

Fiedler, Pennington, Tannehill were all better Dolphin QBs than Fitzpatrick. And Rosen has shown about as much during the regular season as Pat White.

Rosen will be the better QB since Marino by a wide margin. I don't know what game you were watching, but Fitz looked horrible for the most part and although it was not his fault completely when he had the opportunity with wide open receivers, he missed them most of the time.

Fitz has tons of heart, but he is not consistent and when he's running for his life it makes even worse....

I want to see Rosen for a 10 game stretch so we can see exactly what we have and i'm pretty sure he will be the answer!

OP almost certainly intended to create a troll thread, but this is too far

lmfao

Fiedler, Pennington, Tannehill were all better than Fitzpatrick. And Rosen has shown about as much during the regular season as Pat White.

Of course Rosen hasnt shown squat in the regular season because he hasn't been given the opportunity yet, but he's shown me more in preseason then any of those mentioned....

You have to be joking about Fiedler being better then Fitz too right....

Fiedler was the most incompetent QB that Miami's has had with such a good team around him!!

Of course Rosen hasnt shown squat in the regular season because he hasn't been given the opportunity yet, but he's shown me more in preseason then any of those mentioned....

You have to be joking about Fiedler being better then Fitz too right....

Fiedler was the most incompetent QB that Miami's has had with such a good team around him!!

What exactly have you seen from Fitz and Rosen? You must certainly be talking about 2018 Week 1-4 Bucs Fitzmagic and Rosen at UCLA?

And I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but Rosen is never getting a fair opportunity in Miami.

Not true, White never even completed a pass.

Haaaaa!!! Good one. At least Rosen was able to complete a pass, who cares if it was to the Ravens :lol:

What exactly have you seen from Fitz and Rosen? You must certainly be talking about 2018 Week 1-4 Bucs Fitzmagic and Rosen at UCLA?

And I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but Rosen is never getting a fair opportunity in Miami.

Haaaaa!!! Good one. At least Rosen was able to complete a pass, who cares if it was to the Ravens :lol:

Fiedler was horrendous and yes a UCLA Rosen and a 8 team QB in Fitz are both better and could have done more with the team that Fiedler had.

Fiedler was horrendous and yes a UCLA Rosen and a 8 team QB in Fitz are both better and could have done more with the team that Fiedler had.

I know you that

I liked Rosen at UCLA. When we originally traded for him, I was pretty excited. But it's irrelevant now. I am not anti Rosen. But at this point, it's pretty obvious he has no future with this team. You do see the team is going to do the same exact thing that Arizona did to him, don't you? I feel for the kid, but I don't know how much more obvious it can be.

I liked Rosen at UCLA. When we originally traded for him, I was pretty excited. But it's irrelevant now. I am not anti Rosen. But at this point, it's pretty obvious he has no future with this team. You do see the team is going to do the same exact thing that Arizona did to him, don't you? I feel for the kid, but I don't know how much more obvious it can be.

It does actually seem that way after watching what Flo did to him yesterday, but I hope we're both wrong and he gets an opportunity to show what he's made of.
If he fails so be it but I really think he has what it takes to be a really good QB.
Top 5 probably not but a good solid QB that we haven't had in forever....

To his credit, I'm surprised he only threw one interception... but the season's still young. I put the over/under at 8 before he's pulled for Rosen

He had 0 time in the pocket so I cant 100% blame him. I think hes perfect for what we need this year and I think Grier deserves credit. Hes going to allow us to see who on the offense is playing good running the right routes. Extends a few plays here and there. But his accuracy on a lot of the completions were bad. Ball going to the wrong shoulders, players having to stop to catch it.
Under the circumstances though I'd say he was the right starter to choose. I didn't see that until after the game and was very disappointed to see Rosen lose the QB battle.

It does actually seem that way after watching what Flo did to him yesterday, but I hope we're both wrong and he gets an opportunity to show what he's made of.
If he fails so be it but I really think he has what it takes to be a really good QB.
Top 5 probably not but a good solid QB that we haven't had in forever....

In a perfect world, i'd like to see Rosen get an honest shot against the top 2020 QB next year with a somewhat rebuilt offensive line and maybe a retooled offense (I am getting a bit tired of our tiny receivers and the Gase bubble screens, i'd like to see a big physical receiver drafted or signed. Wilson is not going to hold up and extending Grant was a mistake). They'd be the first team ever to draft a QB #1 overall and then give him honest competition from a young top 10 pick. I don't see things working out that way.

If Rosen is not going to be given a fair shot, I hope they move him in next year's draft to a better situation, not another crap team with no offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom