Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

The Dolphins are in total disarray and have no idea what they, as an organization, are doing. Nobody was running Tannehill out of town so fast so he could be replaced with this journeyman! It’s not like Fitzpatrick signed a 1 year $2M contract. He instead got PAID! What an utter farce. Definitely Miami Dolphins type of move.
ok, so the dolphins are in dissary because they got rid of tannehill for ryan fitzpatrick. I am not saying that fitzpatrick is a franchise qb but he is the best option in our qb room right now. You wanted to go into the season with Luke Falk and Jake rudduck just 2 qbs next season? Or u wanted those 2 and draft one. so we have luke falk jake ruddock and a rookie on the roster. great challenge there i guess. Ryan Fitzpatrick, pencil him in as the starter week 1 right now. Even if we draft a qb in rd 1. it is the right thing to do bro. We needed another QB from free agency or trade after losing tannehill. not sure where the disarray is. My most concern is the OLINE but it is so blatant they MUST have a plan. but, you cannot fix all problems with one transaction. CHILLLLLL

Let me tell all you ignoramiouses something lol. I know a lot of Dolphins fans and do you want to know what they are thinking about this signing? These people have no idea this board exists and they don't care. No Lie. They are hoping that he can help us WIN!.

Yeah...that's the problem...winning only matters if you win it all...ask Pat's fans how they feel about that 18-1 year?

I really don’t think fitz equates to many more wins than the other options that have been thrown around on here. Taylor, Bridgewater or Tannehill would be safer. Basically they wouldn’t lose you games but not win you many. They would win the games where the other team beat itself which will probably happen often. Fitz will win games for you and he will lose them single handily more than the other guys. It will come out in the wash.

For the record, I look at all of these guys the same way. I did not see Bridgewater as a long term solution. A slightly better chance than the others but still slim. We need to draft a QB and the Dolphins knownit. I don’t believe they saw Bridgewater as a long te option either.

Last edited:
Yeah...that's the problem...winning only matters if you win it all...ask Pat's fans how they feel about that 18-1 year?
I think the first thought is the make the playoffs, then anything can happen. Hope that your team is well prepared and healthy to continue on in the playoffs and make it to the superbowl. We need a QB we got ryan fitzpatrick who can start. He has confidence, hes aggressive, he is not my overall choice as franchise QB, but if your mind set is to get better at all positions then I like the move. I am not of the thought that we need to downgrade our roster this season in hopes that we have a chance to upgrade next year. We still lose a year. Cant sacrifice a whole team a year before in hopes that you can get some guy out of college with 32 other teams in the pool. Get better every year and hope the coaching staff can utilize the team the best way to win games. I wanna make the playoffs this year. Will we? I dunno but I want to make the playoffs atleast.

Before anybody panics, this offensive line will get him hurt and we will still see Rudock. That Giants game may be for all the marbles. At least it’s a road game (Joisey) as opposed to a neutral site (Miama).

Before anybody panics, this offensive line will get him hurt and we will still see Rudock. That Giants game may be for all the marbles.
They will have a plan. I hope it isnt round 1. But we MUST have a plan the hole is to large to ignore.

Seriously. Good luck defending Fitzpatrick with Stills Grant and Wilson at wr. A scoring threat anywhere on the field.

Haha stop it. He's been on 17.5 teams in his career. That should tell you everything you need to know. He's not throwing to Jackson, Evans, Humphreys, and Howard here. He's got team midget with two of the three coming back from serious injuries and a **** oline.

All of you Tank for Tua maniacs need to shut the **** up and stop whining so much. Miami has been the most boring team to watch over the last 10-15 years. Nothing even remotely exciting has happened, on a consistent basis, with this team in years. Ricky Williams was a lot of fun to watch. That was in '02 & '03. 17 years ago! Since then we've had the random Cam Wake sack, big interception or trick play. Woopdy Frigging Do. At least Fitzpatrick is fun to watch and will give me a reason to waste my time and see the games on Sunday. Fitzmagic has charisma. Tanehill sucked ***, was white bread and was boring as **** to watch. Watching him play was like watching a bad movie. As other posters have noted, the coach and the GM have said that it's not their intention to Tank. Tanking doesn't necessarily guarantee you the next Drew Brees or Peyton Manning. It pays off sometimes, sure. But not always. Sit back...relax and be happy with the Dolphins new direction. They'll be the most fun, crappy team to watch in decades.

We are gonna win 4-6 games. Unless he is doing cocaine off of his centers ass, it's not gonna be exciting.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHHHAAA!!!!! OMFG!!!! I said 11 and we will win 11 taking the #5 seed losing to #4. This is looking exactly as the 2008 season. We get a gun slinging QB who is a like Pennington but not with a noodle-arm. Fixing the OL and the DL in the draft or through free-agency before season starts with no-names and are hungry to win games. Draft a QB too whoever the **** he is WHO ****ing cares but get one!!!!!!!!! Mentor the S.O.B. and away we go!!!!!! **** tanking and **** re-building!!!! It ****ing does not work!!!!! Well, maybe it may work for the Clowns who will win a Super Bowl in their near future.

We fans are in for some fun. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Miami is giving its new quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick a two-year, $11 million deal with incentives that could boost it to between $17 and $20 million, per source.
I would have rather waited on trying to lowball a 3rd for Rosen but who knows what will happen.

Let me tell all you ignoramiouses something lol. I know a lot of Dolphins fans and do you want to know what they are thinking about this signing? These people have no idea this board exists and they don't care. No Lie. They are hoping that he can help us WIN!.
Word to the wise: if you're gonna accuse others of being this, try to spell "ignoramuses" correctly.

Ok , So it's the 1st bad move. Hopefully it stops here.

Hopefully this doesn't eliminate the possibility of trading for Rosen if available (trade parameters already agreed on?) and unlike last year in AZ, this time spending a year to develop him under Marino's tutelage.

Hey V, seems like you and I are on the same page. Before the draft one of my favorite and respected coaches, Steve Logan, was very impressed with Rosen's consistency and accuracy. So I was kind of hoping the Phins would have picked him, but, well you know. But we will see, Coach Logan also said that picking a QB or anyone in the draft is a "CrapShoot", and no one knows anything until they actually start playing. So there is that.

The Ever Hoping For The Best VIPER

Miami has made the right call at the QB position. We dealt Tammy saving some money and then picked up a bridge QB for cheap. We needed a QB with experience. Who else did you all want...Bortles lol!

Is it? This guy will win us 6 games somehow.

Doubt it. Phins re-signed Parker ...remember. Team can't tank completely and lose all credibility. Fitzpatrick will get his turn and get injured as do most Dolphin QBs. It's the norm.

Back
Top Bottom