Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

Don't kid yourself. He's good for at least 4. We lost the tanking lead with this move.

Btw- who are our main competitors this year? AZ? We still might be okay.
I think people severly overrate the 2019 squad... There`s like 4 starting quality players on the team and we're not talking about depth... Cause the depth is actually starting...

Dumb move is dumb. What we had on the roster was fine. Pick up another scrub somewhere and let it tank. Fitz would have been good somewhere like Jax but they screwed up too, signing a back up to start for a team that’s one year removed from being a legit contender.

Hooray, we became competent enough to win an extra game gifted to us by some other trash team. Great.

How does this make more sense than Tannehill? Unless they plan on drafting someone

The Dolphins are in total disarray and have no idea what they, as an organization, are doing. Nobody was running Tannehill out of town so fast so he could be replaced with this journeyman! It’s not like Fitzpatrick signed a 1 year $2M contract. He instead got PAID! What an utter farce. Definitely Miami Dolphins type of move.

I think people severly overrate the 2019 squad... There`s like 4 starting quality players on the team and we're not talking about depth... Cause the depth is actually starting...

We didn’t really lose all that much from last year on top of horrible game planing and still won too many games. We were horrendous at LBer and o line to the point any good team with any kind of coaching had us beat. Maybe we get some progression at LBER and get rid of Kiko but I see nothing good for the o line unless we draft.

I’m not sure how this really affects the final outcome very much. The other options that have been mentioned, Tyrod, Bridgewater and even Tannehill are much safer. Probably wouldn’t lose you as many games in the form of turnover. Fitz will wing it and occasionally put up numbers none of those guys would be likely to touch but he’ll also have the 4 or 5 INT games as well. Either way I’d we aren’t winning anything I’d rather watch Fitz.

Like many have said...I don't get this move because Fitz is just a slightly older Tannehill...nothing personally against the man but he's just good enough to go 7-9 and keep the mediocrity train chugging along...but who knows maybe he pulls a Pennington we go 11-5 and lose to Baltimore by 30 in the wildcard round....again

How does this make more sense than Tannehill? Unless they plan on drafting someone

I think you hit that nail hard, Miami might not be going into this years Draft thinking QB will be 2020.

Omg!!! Ryan Fitzpatrick. This guy has more lives than Felix the Cat!!! Just the guy we need to throw 10,000 interceptions and lose us games. Problem is Miami's strength is it's WR's and Fitzpatrick is a Gunslinger at QB. He could get hot and win games, Miami ordinarily shouldn't. I figured Miami was a 1-2 win team before Fitzpatrick, but now with him, I'll say 2-4 wins.

Sadly he'll win 7-11 games...he's a vet...we have speed for days at WR and he loves to chuck it...Devante is about to have his best season and we're gonna be just good enough to not stink enough...rinse and repeat...start 3-0 finish 8-8

Back
Top Bottom