Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

I like it... hopefully doesn’t cancel out the Wake comp pick. 5.5M May be close.
I like the move. Is there anyone out there who wouldn't think Drew Lock/Ryan Fitzpatrick combo is better than Tannehill /Osweilder?

The last qb we had went 21 games without a 300 yard game. And didn’t even have 300 net yards passing total for the three most recent games. This season is going to be exciting.

He will probably throw for more yards, agreed, but he will also make more mistakes and the outcome will be the same or worse.

Look will see, right? but to heap praises on QB that has been all over and imploded just about everplace he has been and worn out his welcome seems odd to me.

The end plan is not this so like I said before insert —- as the mia QB for 2019 and it doesn’t really mean much to me, unless we go all in during the draft for one of the rookies.

This season is going to be exciting.
giphy.gif

2018 Fitzpatrick is a significant upgrade over 2018 Tannehill. I'm not 100% sure the plan, this move seems more like the kind of move you would make if you were targeting a QB in April, not April of 2020. Fitzpatrick is good enough to win us 5-6 games, he will just be atrocious in the other 10-11.

Tannehill fans, dont the the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Fitz is the perfect fit for a rebuild, hes a leader and a good teammate, both things Tannehill will never be.

I really am starting to loath Tannehill fans, there is a Titans board somewhere missing a huge number of future posters. Tannehill is gone, get over it or GTFO

You mentioned Tannehill FOUR TIMES IN YOUR POST.

Physician, Heal Thyself.

List Fins starting OL and DL and then laugh at the notion of winning 5 games with Fitzpatrick...

Don't kid yourself. He's good for at least 4. We lost the tanking lead with this move.

Btw- who are our main competitors this year? AZ? We still might be okay.

When you're identity is tied to one player, it's going to be rough without him

2018 Fitzpatrick is a significant upgrade over 2018 Tannehill. I'm not 100% sure the plan, this move seems more like the kind of move you would make if you were targeting a QB in April, not April of 2020. Fitzpatrick is good enough to win us 5-6 games, he will just be atrocious in the other 10-11.

It’s not that he is completely atrocious in the other games...he just takes slot of chances and will throw too many pics in those games.

Your right... this is not a “Tank for Tua” signing...unless our front office is retarded.

Back
Top Bottom