Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

marino13zach54

Alwas Be Closing
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's just my opinion, but I am sure you are RONG!!
You're probably right but can it possibly get worse than watching Gase try to screen defenses to death all the while suffocating us fan?

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
50 pages and he’s only been on the team for two weeks, these are going to be worse than the Tannehill debates.
Not the same thing...unlike Tannehill, we all pretty much agree on how good Fitzpatrick is and what we're getting....the discussion here is really about how his signing fits into the Dolphins short and long term plans.

lurking

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Not the same thing...unlike Tannehill, we all pretty much agree on how good Fitzpatrick is and what we're getting....the discussion here is really about how his signing fits into the Dolphins short and long term plans.
Obviously it’s a different discussion, but none the less 50 pages about it.

Rowdy1972

Second String
Reaction score
Obviously it’s a different discussion, but none the less 50 pages about it.
I think its been more or less because this has been a boring offseason. What have we done? Brought in a backup TE, Backup CB and depth olineman. Have we really only signed four players (including Fitz)? Not looking at this as a negative. Just kind of amazing.

"We arent tanking.........you guys need to learn the NFL. It doesnt happen"

lurking

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think its been more or less because this has been a boring offseason. What have we done? Brought in a backup TE, Backup CB and depth olineman. Have we really only signed four players (including Fitz)? Not looking at this as a negative. Just kind of amazing.

"We arent tanking.........you guys need to learn the NFL. It doesnt happen"
I don’t know if you directed this tanking thing towards me, but I never thought we were tanking anyways.
I’m not one who try’s to read between the lines.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom