Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

It's just my opinion, but I am sure you are RONG!!

You're probably right but can it possibly get worse than watching Gase try to screen defenses to death all the while suffocating us fan?

50 pages and he’s only been on the team for two weeks, these are going to be worse than the Tannehill debates.

Not the same thing...unlike Tannehill, we all pretty much agree on how good Fitzpatrick is and what we're getting....the discussion here is really about how his signing fits into the Dolphins short and long term plans.

hard to predict but the raiders and bucs could both be spots for sale to a team trying to get haskins - if either giants or skins have their target acquired then it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen

Lets all hope.

Not the same thing...unlike Tannehill, we all pretty much agree on how good Fitzpatrick is and what we're getting....the discussion here is really about how his signing fits into the Dolphins short and long term plans.
Obviously it’s a different discussion, but none the less 50 pages about it.

Obviously it’s a different discussion, but none the less 50 pages about it.

I think its been more or less because this has been a boring offseason. What have we done? Brought in a backup TE, Backup CB and depth olineman. Have we really only signed four players (including Fitz)? Not looking at this as a negative. Just kind of amazing.

"We arent tanking.........you guys need to learn the NFL. It doesnt happen"

I think its been more or less because this has been a boring offseason. What have we done? Brought in a backup TE, Backup CB and depth olineman. Have we really only signed four players (including Fitz)? Not looking at this as a negative. Just kind of amazing.

"We arent tanking.........you guys need to learn the NFL. It doesnt happen"
I don’t know if you directed this tanking thing towards me, but I never thought we were tanking anyways.
I’m not one who try’s to read between the lines.

Back
Top Bottom