Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

Terrell-Suggs.gif

His career winning percentage equates to 6-7 wins...he wins 2 out every 5 games.

Falk would be tanking... this is mediocre Dolphin football of late... unless your drafting your QB this year, which I suspect!

We survived Cutler, Tannenhill, Cleo Lemeon....we can survive Fitzmagic if we get a real blue chip guy in 2020

Awwww. Butthurt because your wish for tanking is gone poof?
What's so great about winning 4 to 6 games? You act like you are a player on the team and you are insulted to hear the fans saying they want the team to lose. Nobody on this site expects the players on the team to want to lose, but anyone with a brain in their head knows that losing in the short term puts the team in a better position to draft a franchise qb which, ultimately, helps the team win long term. Many people, and I'm included, don't believe in the guys in this qb class, but you seem to be in the draft one of these guys at any cost camp. If that's what happens, he better be freaking great or this team is going to wallow in mediocrity for another bunch of years. You were one of the biggest Tannehill bashers on this site but, in my opinion, you are advocating for a strategy that can lead this franchise into the same situation they have been in for the last 20 years.

i wish I was nieve enough to believe a 36 year old journeyman was enough to salvage this coming season.

I mean the team he just came from had a whole 5 wins Last year and he's coming to a clearly far more superior team. So I can definitely see the win total dropping from 5.

I don't think anybody is thinking of Fitzpatrick as a savior. You are making **** up. He is a QB which will take the team out of your fairy tale wishful thinking of a "tank". Sure. But he is no savior.

Everything points to that he will be the veteran presence for our new rookie to learn from. Having gun slinging pocket QBs as advisers (Marino and Moore) and getting a gun slinging veteran QB on the roster everything points to a more pocket QB in the draft this year - Haskins or Lock. Both will be within reach.

You are WAY overating this roster and fiitzpatrick lol.

Who is playing Right Tackle? Who is playing Guard? Right now this team carries one servicable DE on the roster in Quinn (sorry, charles, I’m off the hope train). Are jakeem and Wilson going to be the same players they were before injury?

Did you not see what happened to RF down the stretch in Tampa last year?

You need a veteran to play with your young offensive pieces, you can’t have everyone learning on the job; just don’t mistake that for wins. The tank is on.

Is Fitz on par with Tannehill? Yes right? How many games did Miami win last season? How many did Tannehill miss? If Thill stays healthy how many do they win? If you think Fitz doesn't get the team to 8 wins you aren't paying attention

What's so great about winning 4 to 6 games? You act like you are a player on the team and you are insulted to hear the fans saying they want the team to lose. Nobody on this site expects the players on the team to want to lose, but anyone with a brain in their head knows that losing in the short term puts the team in a better position to draft a franchise qb which, ultimately, helps the team in win long term. Many people, and I'm included, don't believe in the guys in this qb class, but you seem to be in the draft one of these guys at any cost camp. If that's what happens, he better be freaking great or this team is going to wallow in mediocrity for another bunch of years. You were one of the biggest Tannehill bashers on this site but, in my opinion, you are advocating for a strategy that can lead this franchise into the same situation they have been in for the last 20 years.
Get your head out of the "tank" hole. Tua will not be a Dolphins QB. There will be no tanking. The Dolphins are going for a QB this year.

I don't think anybody is thinking of Fitzpatrick as a savior. You are making **** up. He is a QB which will take the team out of your fairy tale wishful thinking of a "tank". Sure. But he is no savior.

Everything points to that he will be the veteran presence for our new rookie to learn from. Having gun slinging pocket QBs as advisers (Marino and Moore) and getting a gun slinging veteran QB on the roster everything points to a more pocket QB in the draft this year - Haskins or Lock. Both will be within reach.

I have zero faith they do anything note worthy QBwise in the draft...burned too many times...would love to be proven wrong...just don't get trading Thill just to turn around and sign his slightly older clone

Burned bridges, draft pick return and money.

Fair point yes we get that 4th and save cash but I will not give this team the benefit of the doubt until I see results...this move wreaks of Ross hoping to keep the home game seats a couple % points fuller

Which QB do we want Fitzpatrick to placehold for? I just watched more tape. Haskins shoots off the film as the most accurate. Such great ball placement too. Haskins is the guy if Murray is gone which he will be

Back
Top Bottom