Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

Crap! He's easily going to win you 5+ games this season.

Ya it kind of shines even a clearer light on the up coming draft...
In which if we make the right call we can be normal again and actually not want to lose....
hmmmm not wanting to lose,,, Now theres an interesting concept..

Omg!!! Ryan Fitzpatrick. This guy has more lives than Felix the Cat!!! Just the guy we need to throw 10,000 interceptions and lose us games. Problem is Miami's strength is it's WR's and Fitzpatrick is a Gunslinger at QB. He could get hot and win games, Miami ordinarily shouldn't. I figured Miami was a 1-2 win team before Fitzpatrick, but now with him, I'll say 2-4 wins.

Winston was their draft pick and the FO wanted him to be the guy.
Fitz played pretty good for them

What I’m saying is that will inevitably happen in Miami too and so then they’d start Falk or Fales until they get hurt or suck worse.

If so why not just play either of those guys all year and save 5.5 mil without signing this guy?

Fitz is a tough ****er that will win just as many games as Tanny. I like gun slinger QBs. I had a feeling we were going to sign him. Now draft a QB in 2019 and ****ing 2020!

Fitz is a tough ****er that will win just as many games as Tanny. I like gun slinger QBs. I had a feeling we were going to sign him. Now draft a QB in 2019 and ****ing 2020!
Who? Murray Haskins and lock are probably going too high

I’m probably reading too mucb into out on the 2019 class.

We could easily carry this fitz money and a top pick rookie qb so I’m gonna back off the out of tbe 19 class thing.

Every team carries some kind of bridge vet before they draft their rookie future.

And fitz has a way of benching himself of his own doing.

I think next year we go all in and trade up if needed. We should have a top 5 pick even with fitz here.

Back
Top Bottom