Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

Great signing. Kudos. He can win 12 games. The problem is Grier demolished the team already. But this is one of the best signings the Dolphins ever made. This is a top 5 QB in the league last season over half a season, and they got him for 5.5 mil. Amazing! Thank you!

Great signing. Kudos. He can win 12 games. The problem is Grier demolished the team already. But this is one of the best signings the Dolphins ever made. This is a top 5 QB in the league last season over half a season, and they got him for 5.5 mil. Amazing! Thank you!

Me thinks you been watching too much alliance football qb play

LOL

Aaaaaand your future credibility has just gone down the toilet

I don't know how anybody can honestly be excited about this signing with a straight face.

If the goal was to tank hard enough to end up with Tua, this just ruined that, and if the goal is to make the playoffs, that's not happening either.

Literally the only way this signing makes any kind of sense is that it gives the perception that the Dolphins are trying at QB, more so than just starting someone like Falk, and then having Fitzpatrck come down with a mysterious injury in the preseason that will put him on IR. Any other scenario just makes me lose all faith in the front office.

I’m sure there will be an easy one year out for the team in this.

And if Miami did somehow get in position to draft tua and then this dude start over him week 1 the city of Miami would riot.

Might be kept as a backup I guess. Money seems to be dirt enough

Back
Top Bottom