Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Stidham sucks! No way he’s better than Fitz.
I've heard he was a decent prospect. And he was in the running to start for the Patsies this year before they signed sCam.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Stidham (not for the Dolphins, just in general).
That’s what was coming out of Patriots camp but lots of the talking heads around here (I’m from
NE) think they were full of ****. Smoke screening so teams didn’t think they were in the running for a better option.

No one is giving up a 2nd for Fitz let alone that **** show in Dallas. He's worth more to us than a 6-7 anyway but imo Fitz doesn't want to leave to start somewhere else, especially a terrible team going no where. Does anyone think he wants to pack up his 6 kids and start in a new system when he's getting paid well and loves being in Fl
Why is he worth more to us if we are going nowhere? Dallas is only about 2 games out of first place. I admit, I hated that Fitz was out starting QB for two years but I’ve grown to love his passion. I also love that he could potentially help Tua grow, but if we can get something for him, ship his ass out. This is about the future of the franchise, not salvaging the feelings of a career journeyman. Thanks Fitz for the fire and scrambles full of courage and heart!

Why is he worth more to us if we are going nowhere? Dallas is only about 2 games out of first place. I admit, I hated that Fitz was out starting QB for two years but I’ve grown to love his passion. I also love that he could potentially help Tua grow, but if we can get something for him, ship his *** out. This is about the future of the franchise, not salvaging the feelings of a career journeyman. Thanks Fitz for the fire and scrambles full of courage and heart!
I just think his value is greater here mentoring Tua than a seventh round pick would be. If we could get a third or fourth I move them but that’s not gonna happen.

We all love Fitz, we all respect Fitz. Having said that, many posters here let sentiment cloud their judgement. You don't hang on an aging journey man qb til he has no trading value. Look at my handle. If Shula trade away Marino two years before he retire for high pick, I wouldn't bat an eye. Now is the time, sell high!

Dallas is playing, down to their 3rd qb,. Never wish anyone to get hurt. But but if something happens, high pick for Fitz baby!. Sell high. His value for Dallas would not get any higher.

Back
Top Bottom