Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game

I remember that one poster on here who was always on Matt Ryan’s nuts and he hated Tannehill with a passion. What was that guys name again? I forgot it, he was a funny little troll.

He was an awesome poster. Very good writer and would make me laugh out loud sometimes with his post game write ups, and I don't laugh out loud very often, that "tranny" quip got me the other day though, my wife and kids were like whats so funny? Uhhhhh, nothing...

Anyway, I digress. He did go off the rails a bit by the end but he was another good poster railroaded off the site imo.

https://finheaven.com/threads/a-lis...ryan-tannehill-is-already-better-than.286875/

All I’ll say, and it may not be popular, is over the years I’ve learned that from a football perspective aqua&orange, TeddSliimJr and banned SOS are the 3 top posters. If I see or saw anything posted by them I read it.

You are talking about Aqua and Orange, not Aqua 'N Orange right ?

I'm going to change my user name to TedSlimmJnr and see if folks think I'm intelligent ! Soon as I post anything, they'll see through my ruse, I'm sure :p

Time to move on. Anybody still clinging to this untapped potential is delusional. He's 30

For me, it is about what he has shown when the team doesn't suck. Screw the untapped potential. What he has shown is plainly good enough and better than most.

There are no right answers. The shocking fact though is that he simply has no clue how to handle the media, these guys are coached in these situation, how can he not know that angrily telling a reporter that he is clueless is not really a good idea ? He's young and sometimes acts a little stupid tbh, sometimes you just got to bite your lip or just say nothing ala hoddie.

Hey G, whats new. I'm not singling out your post, we are all fans with sometimes different viewpoints. So with this in mind, you are absolutely correct in your evaluation that Mr Gase should know better. IF, and that is a really big IF, you have The Emperors history you can say things like, "Well we'll find out on Saturday, I could just zerox you a copy of the game plan, and you can send it over to Kansas City, I mean, it might be easier for all of us". Hahahahaha, the raw contempt and intellect displayed in that one sentence, is truly worthy of respect by anyone who appreciates football. Mr Gase does not have the "Made Man", or "Pattonesque" status to say stuff like this.

Now to the point. I continually see this comment across the board "He is young", this is used as an excuse in the majority of cases for his Psychopathic behavior, or more likely in your case as a hopeful reason to explain the basic stupidity and unwarranted arrogance of his comments, the hope being that he will grow into something better.

Everyone needs to remember, the man is 40 yrs old, he is not a kid, when I opened my business at the age of 28, I realized that my customers were my lifeline, and, as the adage goes, "the customer is always right". Sometimes that meant saying "ok Mr Smith you are right, lets look at it and see what happened". Then when I found out it was an unrelated issue to the last repair, and showed Mr Smith the problem, well they felt sheepish, sometimes I got "oh sorry man, I just assumed", a lot of times if it was not a big expensive repair, I did it for free, only charging for parts, "retail" of course no % off. This is how I built brand loyalty. Of course I got my loss back by bumping the price of Mr Smiths subsequent repairs till I broke even on the "Give Away".

Mr Gase appears to be blissfully unaware that he is not only beholding to Mr Ross for his job, but also to the real customers, the fans. The questions that the press ask are many times the reflection of the angst and impatience of HIS client base, the fans. So instead of coach speak, he takes it personally, and boom, he looks bad.

Again he is 40 years old, he is not 19 or 25. Mr Gase is wayyy too old to be working on this basic personality trait. Everyone in the universe knows that A. "Cabesa Puerco" Salguero, made his bones taking down Coach Shula, so what in this universe or in anyone's life experience would make you think he is not going to to try to do the same thing to you when times get tough? But instead of a witty reply, or at least a coach speak nothing burger we get unintelligent JockSpeak.

Unfortunately, if we think that his age is the issue, we are mistaken. The bottom line, no matter what happens he is right and everyone else is wrong, the outcome is irrelevant. Of course I could be wrong, and really don't want to go through another 5 yr rebuild, but at some point ya gotta put "Old Yeller" down.

The Ever Adapting To The Titanium In My Leg VIPER

Para Mi Esposa

You realize that you not only completely contradicted yourself, but also proved my statement correct in your first two sentences, right?

yeah i dont want tannehill here next year but dont care if he plays again this year and that's contradictory and disingenuous. got it.

Hey G, whats new. I'm not singling out your post, we are all fans with sometimes different viewpoints. So with this in mind, you are absolutely correct in your evaluation that Mr Gase should know better. IF, and that is a really big IF, you have The Emperors history you can say things like, "Well we'll find out on Saturday, I could just zerox you a copy of the game plan, and you can send it over to Kansas City, I mean, it might be easier for all of us". Hahahahaha, the raw contempt and intellect displayed in that one sentence, is truly worthy of respect by anyone who appreciates football. Mr Gase does not have the "Made Man", or "Pattonesque" status to say stuff like this.

Now to the point. I continually see this comment across the board "He is young", this is used as an excuse in the majority of cases for his Psychopathic behavior, or more likely in your case as a hopeful reason to explain the basic stupidity and unwarranted arrogance of his comments, the hope being that he will grow into something better.

Everyone needs to remember, the man is 40 yrs old, he is not a kid, when I opened my business at the age of 28, I realized that my customers were my lifeline, and, as the adage goes, "the customer is always right". Sometimes that meant saying "ok Mr Smith you are right, lets look at it and see what happened". Then when I found out it was an unrelated issue to the last repair, and showed Mr Smith the problem, well they felt sheepish, sometimes I got "oh sorry man, I just assumed", a lot of times if it was not a big expensive repair, I did it for free, only charging for parts, "retail" of course no % off. This is how I built brand loyalty. Of course I got my loss back by bumping the price of Mr Smiths subsequent repairs till I broke even on the "Give Away".

Mr Gase appears to be blissfully unaware that he is not only beholding to Mr Ross for his job, but also to the real customers, the fans. The questions that the press ask are many times the reflection of the angst and impatience of HIS client base, the fans. So instead of coach speak, he takes it personally, and boom, he looks bad.

Again he is 40 years old, he is not 19 or 25. Mr Gase is wayyy too old to be working on this basic personality trait. Everyone in the universe knows that A. "Cabesa Puerco" Salguero, made his bones taking down Coach Shula, so what in this universe or in anyone's life experience would make you think he is not going to to try to do the same thing to you when times get tough? But instead of a witty reply, or at least a coach speak nothing burger we get unintelligent JockSpeak.

Unfortunately, if we think that his age is the issue, we are mistaken. The bottom line, no matter what happens he is right and everyone else is wrong, the outcome is irrelevant. Of course I could be wrong, and really don't want to go through another 5 yr rebuild, but at some point ya gotta put "Old Yeller" down.

The Ever Adapting To The Titanium In My Leg VIPER

Para Mi Esposa

I think people are intimidated/impressed with Gase because he acts like a college professor, with his notes on the sideline, jotting down statistics and his pseudo intellectual talk-'trending upwards' (wtf does that even mean). Peeps here in Miami love that reminds them of Shula.They can score 45 straight points in a few minutes on him and he'll make a few notes on his pads as if nothing has happened. Hes not some uncouth coach hollering in the sidelines. He is going to take the research on his pad and go to his laboratory and fix the problem for the next game. Next game same thing all over again: bubble screens, the gore 3 yard special etc.

Back
Top Bottom