Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game

All I’ll say, and it may not be popular, is over the years I’ve learned that from a football perspective aqua&orange, TeddSliimJr and banned SOS are the 3 top posters. If I see or saw anything posted by them I read it.
@j-off-her-doll is #1 imo but no doubt we have many knowledgeable posters

Yeah that WV guy was nuts. I stay far away from POFO and I’ve seen some pretty harsh things posted about him but boy did he have some entertaining football thread starters.

All I’ll say, and it may not be popular, is over the years I’ve learned that from a football perspective aqua&orange, TeddSliimJr and banned SOS are the 3 top posters. If I see or saw anything posted by them I read it.

They add a lot to the site, as does Hayden imo, and as Nick said there are some others but they don’t post as much in the main.

Oh I forgot Awsi Dooger. I’m sure some find his stuff annoying and I do think he passive aggressively attacks other posters but his perspective is just so different from most people I find it interesting.

Oh I forgot Awsi Dooger. I’m sure some find his stuff annoying and I do think he passive aggressively attacks other posters but his perspective is just so different from most people I find it interesting.
He’s kind of like that other guy that used to come in here who I think got banned as well who was mainly into percentages and numbers. Some of his stuff goes way over my head.:lol:

He’s kind of like that other guy that used to come in here who I think got banned as well who was mainly into percentages and numbers. Some of his stuff goes way over my head.:lol:

That guys comes back under different user names all the time. I’m sure he’ll be back again. Shoutright, gravity, <O> to name a few.

That was pre snap and progression read based and it was year two I believe. I never in a million years would have thought that this team and it’s o line play in particular for the next 3 years would set the league back to the Stone Age competence wise after.

But we did it. Somehow we avoided serious injury to the qb during the Dallas Thomas debacle even and inside and outside immediate pressure in a nano second rush 3 drop 8 and hit the qb before the back foot hits and when we finally do find competence play caller and o line wise in 2016 week I guess it was 14 happens and it’s all shot to hell.

Now I definitely was projecting development in the pocket play ie footwork and climbing the pocket etc which is really all you need in a primary pocket pre snap and progression read qb but that hasn’t seemed to upswing at the rate I expected. I have no doubts that muscle memory during those awful incompetent years played into it but regardless of all of that the only reason this team might be moving on from Ryan Tannehill in the near future is health.

His career started with utter incompetence all around him and unfortunately it looks like it’s gonna end marred by injury. Or at least in Miami it looks like it could.

So if you want to run with taking shots at a guy who one isn’t afraid to put it out there and two applies himself at a level few if any do and three has explained his side of the argument every time and with play analysis to back it up and has more than carried himself in every aspect of this game for over a decade here or on another site being about as accurate with his player assessments be it draft or existing personnel on tape as you will ever find well so be it.

I guess that’s what you can offer the board. I sure hope your tailgates offer more.
:lol:

Careful.

We wouldn’t want you breaking your arm patting yourself on the back.

So if you want to run with taking shots at a guy who one isn’t afraid to put it out there and two applies himself at a level few if any do and three has explained his side of the argument every time and with play analysis to back it up and has more than carried himself in every aspect of this game for over a decade here or on another site being about as accurate with his player assessments be it draft or existing personnel on tape as you will ever find well so be it.

Longest run-on sentence in the history of Finheaven?

Back
Top Bottom