Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game

Baiting? Please.
I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. And those words were not taken out of context. It was your signature for many moons that Tannehill will be a Brady with legs. I just don't know what year it was supposed to be. It was year 2 or 3. Maybe 4. Anyhow. Never happened.

That was pre snap and progression read based and it was year two I believe. I never in a million years would have thought that this team and it’s o line play in particular for the next 3 years would set the league back to the Stone Age competence wise after.

But we did it. Somehow we avoided serious injury to the qb during the Dallas Thomas debacle even and inside and outside immediate pressure in a nano second rush 3 drop 8 and hit the qb before the back foot hits and when we finally do find competence play caller and o line wise in 2016 week I guess it was 14 happens and it’s all shot to hell.

Now I definitely was projecting development in the pocket play ie footwork and climbing the pocket etc which is really all you need in a primary pocket pre snap and progression read qb but that hasn’t seemed to upswing at the rate I expected. I have no doubts that muscle memory during those awful incompetent years played into it but regardless of all of that the only reason this team might be moving on from Ryan Tannehill in the near future is health.

His career started with utter incompetence all around him and unfortunately it looks like it’s gonna end marred by injury. Or at least in Miami it looks like it could.

So if you want to run with taking shots at a guy who one isn’t afraid to put it out there and two applies himself at a level few if any do and three has explained his side of the argument every time and with play analysis to back it up and has more than carried himself in every aspect of this game for over a decade here or on another site being about as accurate with his player assessments be it draft or existing personnel on tape as you will ever find well so be it.

I guess that’s what you can offer the board. I sure hope your tailgates offer more.

Baiting? Please.
I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. And those words were not taken out of context. It was your signature for many moons that Tannehill will be a Brady with legs. I just don't know what year it was supposed to be. It was year 2 or 3. Maybe 4. Anyhow. Never happened.

Or that he would dominate the AFC for years to come

Either way put yourself in Gase’s shoes, how would you expect a coach to respond to that??? We were attempting to trend up etc. they were close to winning that Cincy game and then ...

The questions these guys ask have ‘no win answers’.

That was pre snap and progression read based and it was year two I believe. I never in a million years would have thought that this team and it’s o line play in particular for the next 3 years would set the league back to the Stone Age competence wise after.

But we did it. Somehow we avoided serious injury to the qb during the Dallas Thomas debacle even and inside and outside immediate pressure in a nano second rush 3 drop 8 and hit the qb before the back foot hits and when we finally do find competence play caller and o line wise in 2016 week I guess it was 14 happens and it’s all shot to hell.

Now I definitely was projecting development in the pocket play ie footwork and climbing the pocket etc which is really all you need in a primary pocket pre snap and progression read qb but that hasn’t seemed to upswing at the rate I expected. I have no doubts that muscle memory during those awful incompetent years played into it but regardless of all of that the only reason this team might be moving on from Ryan Tannehill in the near future is health.

His career started with utter incompetence all around him and unfortunately it looks like it’s gonna end marred by injury. Or at least in Miami it looks like it could.

So if you want to run with taking shots at a guy who one isn’t afraid to put it out there and two applies himself at a level few if any do and three has explained his side of the argument every time and with play analysis to back it up and has more than carried himself in every aspect of this game for over a decade here or on another site being about as accurate with his player assessments be it draft or existing personnel on tape as you will ever find well so be it.

I guess that’s what you can offer the board. I sure hope your tailgates offer more.
You didn't have to elaborate that much about your wrong assessment but it is appreciated that you took your time.

In regards to that paragraph:

I didn't take shots at you. I gave you a taste of your own medicine.
For the rest of the paragraph: it's in the eye of the beholder.

Our tailgates are always great. And everybody is welcome. Even you.

Either way put yourself in Gase’s shoes, how would you expect a coach to respond to that??? We were attempting to trend up etc. they were close to winning that Cincy game and then ...

The questions these guys ask have ‘no win answers’.

There are no right answers. The shocking fact though is that he simply has no clue how to handle the media, these guys are coached in these situation, how can he not know that angrily telling a reporter that he is clueless is not really a good idea ? He's young and sometimes acts a little stupid tbh, sometimes you just got to bite your lip or just say nothing ala hoddie.

Last edited:
Armando is 1oo percent correct. Hes the one who wrote that article signifying that all of Gases assistant coaches are basically high school coaches with little experience.

You didn't have to elaborate that much about your wrong assessment but it is appreciated that you took your time.

In regards to that paragraph:

I didn't take shots at you. I gave you a taste of your own medicine.
For the rest of the paragraph: it's in the eye of the beholder.

Our tailgates are always great. And everybody is welcome. Even you.

I hard pass. The posts are enough of a deterrent

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no right answers. The shocking fact though is that he simply has no clue how to handle the media, these guys are coached in these situation, how can he not know that angrily telling a reporter that he is clueless is not really a good idea ? He's young and sometimes acts a little stupid tbh, sometimes you just got to bite your lip or just say nothing ala hoddie.

Yup, probably should have refrained from the clueless part, probably frustrated.. probably stems from reading Armandos gm column where he suggested the answer to saving the season was to trade for the Pitt rb. Lol

More shots across the bow from moderators that don’t know anything about football.

Bring them on.

I know what the end goal is here so i will kindly remove myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom