Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Close To Throwing Expected To Miss Jets Game

More shots across the bow from moderators that don’t know anything about football.

Bring them on.

I know what the end goal is here so i will kindly remove myself
There's no end goal. We can't converse? You have to admit your Tannehill love knows no bounds. Can he do anything wrong? Tell me how I'm wrong about Tannehill. I always supported Tannehill but he totally **** the bed against the Bengals that's when i was completely out

There's no end goal. We can't converse? You have to admit your Tannehill love knows no bounds. Can he do anything wrong? Tell me how I'm wrong about Tannehill. I always supported Tannehill but he totally **** the bed against the Bengals that's when i was completely out

Ok I will bite. He didn’t **** the bed. There was 2 bad plays. And on both more than just him problems. Gase said as much today even.

End result sucked no doubt.

Also if you want to converse maybe try to go about it a different way. I will talk ball all day.

Ok I will bite. He didn’t **** the bed. There was 2 bad plays. And on both more than just him problems. Gase said as much today even.

End result sucked no doubt.
He missed open players all over the field. You were shown as much. Also had 2 picks dropped. He was terrible. Absolutely and utterly. How can anybody call themselves a fair evaluator if they don't admit the bad games. We can go over the plays again if you'd like. I know exactly what i saw. Any other QB on our roster even Luke Falk would have won that game

He missed open players all over the field. You were shown as much. Also had 2 picks dropped. He was terrible. Absolutely and utterly. How can anybody call themselves a fair evaluator if they don't admit the bad games. We can go over the plays again if you'd like. I know exactly what i saw. Any other QB on our roster even Luke Falk would have won that game

Feel free to provide me the gifs and we can go through them with a fine tooth comb.

Just know that on one of those almost picks grant quit on the route and sold the qb out. I do recall another ball that was slightly behind the crossing wr but it wasn’t gonna be picked. If I’m thinking of the right play. Let’s do this.

I really think after those line injuries we were done, you could feel the Hugh momentum swing-of course they were gifted those points but our offense was dead at that point. Do you honestly think that defense was going to hold after that? Possible but I doubt it. That game was a shame, we were so close to closing it out

I remember that one poster on here who was always on Matt Ryan’s nuts and he hated Tannehill with a passion. What was that guys name again? I forgot it, he was a funny little troll.

We were gonna have a hard time closing that team out but once our left tackle and only plus grade o line player went down it became curtains.

I remember that one poster on here who was always on Matt Ryan’s nuts and he hated Tannehill with a passion. What was that guys name again? I forgot it, he was a funny little troll.

Something V. Or VW .... I can’t remember..

I really think after those line injuries we were done, you could feel the Hugh momentum swing-of course they were gifted those points but our offense was dead at that point. Do you honestly think that defense was going to hold after that? Possible but I doubt it. That game was a shame, we were so close to closing it out
I personally do yes. If we just didn't turn the ball over but who can say for sure

Back
Top Bottom