Ryan Tannehill currently has 4th highest YPA in NFL | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill currently has 4th highest YPA in NFL

Would he have been gone by now? You literally have nothing to base that on. He's certainly better than Henne and it's clear that he's also better than Tannehill, so given how long each of them stuck around, I don't think it's too out of the question that he would have lasted. And given his propensity for bringing teams to the playoffs, it seems unlikely we'd move on.

"Still having all his faculties?" What are you referring to here? The amount of sacks he would have taken here? :lol: He had a pretty ****ty line for years there too. Just handles pressure and the pocket better than Tannehill.

Your obsession with his balls is disconcerting. Get back to me when Tannehill's balls drop in the first place and he MAKES a playoffs appearance, then we can talk about playoff records.

..and unless you intone the wildcat and noodle armed Pennington, you have nothing to base an argument that Melty would have taken any iteration of the Phins since 08 into the playoffs.

I've always thought the amount of knob-slobbering on FH over a QB who despite having 2-3 elite and very good receivers, a stalwart running game and the GOAT TE could be most counted on to leave his fans with blue balls was ironic. Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom