Ryan Tannehill Is Optimistic For The Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Is Optimistic For The Future

Watched the interview in full. I’ve watched Gase when asked on it as well.

Just get this feeling that he’s not going to be able to come back this year. He said it hurts and he can deal with the pain but I don’t know how that’s really gonna play out in reality

So he's hurt....hopefully he makes a full recovery.

If the issue was purely one of pain, Ryan would be playing. He’s proven he’s a tough SOB that can play through an injury. And he talks about that. It’s that he’s lost zip on the ball and can’t make the throws (either because of the pain or structurally - it doesn’t really matter).
The more glaring part of that interview to me is that they gave it 10 days rest hoping that it would heal, but had no improvement. Now they’re giving him longer rest hoping for a different result - and as much as I would love to have him back by the Indy game, I really wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out longer, maybe even for the season.

Regardless I’d be willing to bet he’s on the team next year, with the goal of drafting a QB in 2020.

I think Tannehill would make a good mentor/coach. He’s got the brain for it. I honestly wouldn’t mind keeping him on in that type of capacity.

I think Tannehill would make a good mentor/coach. He’s got the brain for it. I honestly wouldn’t mind keeping him on in that type of capacity.
That’s what everyone was saying and wanting when we had noodle arm...wonder where he’s at.

RT 17 will defineatly be here next year. This will absolutely be his last chance/stand. If he gets hurt or continues to be mediocre. We MUST move on.

Disagree. Nothing I’ve seen from him in 7 years indicates that he’s particularly sharp, though people love to say this.

Disagree. Nothing I’ve seen from him in 7 years indicates that he’s particularly sharp, though people love to say this.
And I disagree with not being “particularly sharp” guy went through 4 years college, graduated, and he even had pre reqs for med school. He also convinced an NFL team to pick him 8 overall to be a starting qb. Call him whatever else you want but don’t call him not sharp.

I wish I could be that optimistic about him and the the team

Tannehill graduated from A&M with a 4.0 in biomedical engineering (arguably the hardest degree at Texas A&M). What makes you think he isn't sharp? Perhaps you need to rethink your judge of character a bit?

Last edited:
I think sometimes players get a bad rap when an injury will not get worse its just a matter of playing through pain. When its part of his throwing motion its hard to imagine that it would not effect him. Only natural.

Tannehill graduated from A&M with a 4.0 in biomedical engineering (arguably the hardest degree at Texas A&M). What makes you think he isn't sharp. Perhaps you need to rethink your judge of character a bit?

First off, nobody is talking about his character, which IMHO is top-notch.

If your measure of smart is his major/gpa/intended career, that’s fine. In this context for me it’s something else I’d have noticed and I haven’t seen it. We can leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom