Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday

If tanny can’t move you are sending him out there as a sitting duck.

I think I’d seriously consider throwing Brock out there to take the l and live for the final 2 games.

But a game of Brock might set back the skill guys so mucb mentally they may not recover.

We won’t do it obviously but if the playoffs are riding on those final 2 games and not the Minnesota one I mean...

Technically we're still in it if we drop 1 of the 3 but if we win out we have a 88% chance of getting a wildcard spot.

Hoops......You’re back!!!!!

I found these stats interesting: RT is the highest rated QB out of shotgun and the lowest rated under center, based on passer rating.

He crushed it under center in this last game. It was just more pa ask.

I wouldn’t worry about his play in either. I would worry about legit fronts whooping our o lines ass though. That’s been the story for our ugly games since ryan got here.

And Sundays front is legit. Maybe Jax lays down now that they are eliminated.

Can the Miami d limit the Vikings o to 20 points or less? Start there. Doubt it? So do I.

Technically we're still in it if we drop 1 of the 3 but if we win out we have a 88% chance of getting a wildcard spot.

Yeah well I’m looking at this one as a mulligan and I think off what I see other teams have one more loss in them. So week 17 could very well be for all the marbles.

If we let josh Allen the athlete beat us I will break everything in my house cause that’s just flat incompetence.

Same for if we let fournette behind that beat up o line take us out.

As for the Vikings try to get after Holton hill and the nickel. It’s your best shot at success

But you better call it ball out of hand and provided the scoreboard allows it frank gore inside zone heavy.

If the Vikings are hanging tds waive the white flag or you might get your qb hurt Sunday. And down for the count.

Yeah well I’m looking at this one as a mulligan and I think off what I see other teams have one more loss in them. So week 17 could very well be for all the marbles.

If we let josh Allen the athlete beat us I will break everything in my house cause that’s just flat incompetence.

Same for if we let fournette behind that beat up o line take us out.

I think if hard to game plan for that, 3 straight games like that, @ Buffalo will be tough, and Buf has a top 3 ranked defense.

As for the Vikings try to get after Holton hill and the nickel. It’s your best shot at success

But you better call it ball out of hand and provided the scoreboard allows it frank gore inside zone heavy.

If the Vikings are hanging tds waive the white flag or you might get your qb hurt Sunday. And down for the count.

Vikings have legit pass blocking issues, I think we have a chance regardless of how scary that defense is.

I think if hard to game plan for that, 3 straight games like that, @ Buffalo will be tough, and Buf has a top 3 ranked defense.

Hard to gameplan for what josh Allen and Leonard fournette? Man that’s all it should be about. Bills are now dialing up designed roll out runs with zero intention of throwing the ball even cause they know the athlete is the meal ticket right now not the pocket qb. He’s gonna take off after one read all game long.

Minnesota I mean the advantages are almost across the board for them and it’s in their building.

Vikings have legit pass blocking issues, I think we have a chance regardless of how scary that defense is.

They do. But the pass rush is gonna have to eat. They are gonna roll the protection to wakes side so quinn is gonna have to show up and show out.

And the run fit play from the lbs inside and off tackle is gonna have to be there. Dalvin cook will outflank your ass and run right by the mike if he turns the corner

Cause the Dbs are gonna have their hands full.

Hard to gameplan for what josh Allen and Leonard fournette? Man that’s all it should be about. Bills are now dialing up designed roll out runs with zero intention of throwing the ball even cause they know the athlete is the meal ticket right now not the pocket qb. He’s gonna take off after one read all game long.

Minnesota I mean the advantages are almost across the board for them and it’s in their building.

For Allen, Jets defense saw what Allen did the last 2 games I'm sure they game planned for him, Allen got a stride similar to Kapernick and he accelerates quickly.

For Allen, Jets defense saw what Allen did the last 2 games I'm sure they game planned for him, Allen got a stride similar to Kapernick and he accelerates quickly.

Yeah which is why it needs to be Jerome baker or reshad ask and not freaking Kiko or gasp raekwon.

Man up spy the qb and force him to beat you with his arm from the pocket. Funnel him inside

Minnesota I mean the advantages are almost across the board for them and it’s in their building

True and Min is a tough place to play
They do. But the pass rush is gonna have to eat. They are gonna roll the protection to wakes side so quinn is gonna have to show up and show out.

And the run fit play from the lbs inside and off tackle is gonna have to be there. Dalvin cook will outflank your *** and run right by the mike if he turns the corner

Cause the Dbs are gonna have their hands full.

Yep, but if Howard is back I like the match up.

Yeah which is why it needs to be Jerome baker or reshad ask and not freaking Kiko or gasp raekwon.

Man up spy the qb and force him to beat you with his arm from the pocket. Funnel him inside

That's a good idea.

Im not expecting Howard back. Probably not brendel either.

That Minnesota o line is a weakness for sure but this d needs to step it up to keep us in this game. If we chase it we are screwed.

Tannehills gonna get hit this week no matter how we call it. Good thing we have both starting tackles still.

Congrats on getting your username back, ppl round here thinking u a noob with 2k posts lol.

Back
Top Bottom