Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday

That's a good idea.

He’s not even a 60 percent passer in college which tells me it’s ideal scenario zone read and pistol and when in the pocket pa and vertical shots ask.

If he beats you doing that so be it if you let him run for 100 plus and every time you get him behind the sticks he regains them with his legs cause you can’t call it right to limit the exposure well that’s when heads need to roll.

He ran by Kiko so easily last time miami has to go into that game with that off the table. Have him and baker flip roles there. And of course when possible reshad walk up qb contain etc.

It’s not that hard.

Need me some X this week!

Not sure that's realistic, though.
Im not expecting Howard back. Probably not brendel either.

That Minnesota o line is a weakness for sure but this d needs to step it up to keep us in this game. If we chase it we are screwed.

Tannehills gonna get hit this week no matter how we call it. Good thing we have both starting tackles still.

If Howard is not back then our DE's will be the keys to the game, can't let cousins have time cause those Wrs will eat our dbs alive.

If Howard is not back then our DE's will be the keys to the game, can't let cousins have time cause those Wrs will eat our dbs alive.

Bobby mccain matched up with either one of those guys is gonna get torched.

Des imo are the real key. Bring it. Quinn and wake give me your best game of the season Sunday. We need them to have a packers game type de impact. They kept us in that one til the qb play took us out.

Hoops......You’re back!!!!!

I found these stats interesting: RT is the highest rated QB out of shotgun and the lowest rated under center, based on passer rating.

That's bizarre.

In my addled head I always see good outcomes when he lines up under center, and am always saying he should go under center (much) more often.

That's bizarre.

In my addled head I always see good outcomes when he lines up under center, and am always saying he should go under center (much) more often.

Your not the only, to my eyes he has better rhythm and timing under center, that shotgun stat is skewed because of our screen game which is boosting the rating.

That's bizarre.

He should. But that just means the running games working and we can dial up more pa.

The offense ask I saw sunday I thought was a good fit. Not true vertical concepts but horizontal vertical concepts in nature. Less taxing on the arm not asking the qb to throw it 65 yards etc.

Can’t run the ball or chase the scoreboard all that goes out the window and it’s meet me at the qb for the Vikings. Deep drops vs that front shotgun or from under center problems.

Your not the only, to my eyes he has better rhythm and timing under center, that shotgun stat is skewed because of our screen game which is boosting the rating.
Or he is under center sooooo infrequently, if he threw a couple picks from under center, it's skewing it way downward?

Or he is under center sooooo infrequently, if he threw a couple picks from under center, it's skewing it way diwnward?

Well yea int drop your Qb rating like crazy, Trubisky went from 13th to 24th in qb rating just from 1 game lol.

Well yea int drop your Qb rating like crazy, Trubisky went from 13th to 24th in qb rating just from 1 game lol.

He deserved it. He played like ****.

Overthrows all over the place. Set up to make plays on a platter and nope.

Back
Top Bottom