Ryan Tannehill rated as the NFL's 2nd best deep ball thrower | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill rated as the NFL's 2nd best deep ball thrower

Well we all knew he always had a cannon, it was a issue of accuracy. I credit the threat of Ajayi and the running game for this plus Gase game management changing things up.

Well we all knew he always had a cannon, it was a issue of accuracy. I credit the threat of Ajayi and the running game for this plus Gase game management changing things up.

v0Z43.gif

Tannehill has always been an accurate QB. His completion percentage (62.7%) is in the top 20 (17th). . . for all time. His jersey hangs in the NFL HOF for setting the record for most consecutive completions with 25 straight. Accuracy has never been an issue.

v0Z43.gif

Tannehill has always been an accurate QB. His completion percentage (62.7%) is in the top 20 (17th). . . for all time. His jersey hangs in the NFL HOF for setting the record for most consecutive completions with 25 straight. Accuracy has never been an issue.
One can never win when the gaol post are allwise moving.

v0Z43.gif

My bad as I should have stated in my post a bit differently and explained it this way is that Ryann T needed more time to be accurate on the long ball
v0Z43.gif

v0Z43.gif

Gase and Ajayi certainly did contribute to his sucess in this area last year as rarely did he have much success with the deep pass until last year. How many sacks has RT taken in the past attempting the long pass? Yes he may have a hall of fame plaque for completions he also has or will have the same plaque for sacks getting those completions without a Gase or Ajayi.

Gase and Ajayi certainly did contribute to his sucess in this area last year as rarely did he have much success with the deep pass until last year. How many sacks has RT taken in the past attempting the long pass? Yes he may have a hall of fame plaque for completions he also has or will have the same plaque for sacks getting those completions without a Gase or Ajayi.

I guess you can credit Gase with getting the OL to block differently and it paid off, but having zero time back there for long passes isn't a fault of the qb when the leaky line lets a player (or 2. or 3) through within seconds. I really hope we see better run blocking this year so ajayi doesn't have to do everything himself. which will in turn help the passing game hopefully

I guess you can credit Gase with getting the OL to block differently and it paid off, but having zero time back there for long passes isn't a fault of the qb when the leaky line lets a player (or 2. or 3) through within seconds. I really hope we see better run blocking this year so ajayi doesn't have to do everything himself. which will in turn help the passing game hopefully
Hey I agree and the threat of a great running game gave him that time. Yes I agree with the blocking, its just amazing to me the issue its been for us for such a long time. As a long time phin fan its my understanding that it takes about 2 seasons for a new offensive lineman to fully adjust. I am hoping thats the case this year. I am afraid that we will miss Albert and Pouncey is probably not a factor.

No it never was. He holds a record for accuracy for God's sake. Why o why do people just make **** up?!

Back
Top Bottom