Ryan Tannehill to Mike Wallace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill to Mike Wallace

No, the big difference is that Wallace is 100 times the deep threat that Hartline is. No one is afraid of Hartline as a deep threat. You'll never see a CB bailing with a Safety over the top against Hartline. Against Wallace? This is standard. Wallace isn't a top-5 WR, but he's a top-3 deep threat. Hartline is not a deep threat. D's dare Hartline to beat them deep.

Hartline is too a deep threat. why do you think they completed that sideline throw so many times. The coverage was loose cuz hartline can get behind you.

If wallace is so much more of a deep threat, then how come harline caught twice as many deep balls as wallace, 10 to 5 hartline wins.

I prefer the sound of "Tannehill to Cruz...again!!" all day everday. Anyone hear anything on his contract talks with the Giants? Is there hope he slips to March 12 to start the restricted FA process? Can you imagine that dude in South Florida?

I prefer the sound of "Tannehill to Cruz...again!!" all day everday. Anyone hear anything on his contract talks with the Giants? Is there hope he slips to March 12 to start the restricted FA process? Can you imagine that dude in South Florida?

salsa time, I'd take Cruz anytime. Unfortunately i don't think the giants are letting him get away.

Now that is my dream, but it ain't happening.

Hartline is too a deep threat. why do you think they completed that sideline throw so many times. The coverage was loose cuz hartline can get behind you.

If wallace is so much more of a deep threat, then how come harline caught twice as many deep balls as wallace, 10 to 5 hartline wins.

Because D's are afraid of Wallace deep, and D's aren't afraid of Hartline deep. Also, people should remember that Wallace held out, and the Steelers got a new OC, who was/is much more interested in the short passing game than Arians.

Um..... Lebron James signed with the Heat because he was able to orchestrate a mini-dream team down here in Miami. Something tells me if Mike Wallace could call up a few of his buddies and form a mini-all madden team with the Browns or any other team, they would get it done. Also, keep in mind Lebron like alot of elite NBA players make triple the amount of money off the court. (Shoe deals, Gatorade, etc...) So to say Mike Wallace would go to Miami because of the city? Doubt it. STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!
Yeah but the hot weather sandy beaches great atmosphere made his decision a little easier!

D's aren't afraid of Hartline deep.

Why is he given such a cushion to allow that sideline completion?

Teams are not afraid of the Dolphins marching down the field with those out patterns to Hartline.
They give us that play as opposed to letting Hartline get behind them for a big play.
They figure we will stall in the red zone or get penalty that will kill the drive.

Hartline is actually 7th amoung the the top 30 WR in catches on passes thrown over 21 yards and 7th in Yards on catches on passes thrown over 21 yards.
He is 24th on TD's on passes thrown more than 21 yards. He would be in the top ten in RT17 was better at throwing the long ball. RT17 missed atleast 3 more to him.

I agree he is a deep threat as well. Look at his average yards per catch

Back
Top Bottom