Ryan Tannehill Will Be a Star...................... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Will Be a Star......................

Do you guys remember all the phin fans on here who got SUPER upset when we didn't draft Quinn, even though most of us who know football knew he sucked?

I hope that happens again tonight.

Do you guys remember all the phin fans on here who got SUPER upset when we didn't draft Quinn, even though most of us who know football knew he sucked?

I hope that happens again tonight.

It's funny cause "most of us who know football" want Tannehill to be picked @ 8 as well..........

what I find funny is Tannehill has been a projected potential 1st rounder for most of the year, and people think that he's a risk

It's funny cause "most of us who know football" want Tannehill to be picked @ 8 as well..........

Thats what you want to believe.

Tannehill at 8 is a bad choice. It is a makeup move for missing on a QB in Free Agency. Don't kid yourself.

If we traded down to around 22 and got him, im all for it.

Thats what you want to believe.

Tannehill at 8 is a bad choice. It is a makeup move for missing on a QB in Free Agency. Don't kid yourself.

If we traded down to around 22 and got him, im all for it.

What are you my conscience? Come on jiminy cricket hop on the Tannehill train with us people " who know football".....

What are you my conscience? Come on jiminy cricket hop on the Tannehill train with us people " who know football".....

You don't know football if you think Tannehill at 8 is a good pick.

Sorry.

You don't know football if you think Tannehill at 8 is a good pick.

Sorry.

^^ this.....LOL! That is all.... I've played football since grade school and all through high school, even had a chance to play for UF but I wanted to do something else with my life. But ok if you insist I don't know football, more power to ya!

A lot of us have played football. It doesn't mean we know it. Tannehill is a reach at 8. I am pretty sure almost everyone realizes this. It just boils down to if we can trade back and still get him.

I can't wait to see the rage if we draft someone else. It will be so Quinn - like. Hey, the good news is that we can still take a chance on Quinn. He could get cut in summer camp. LOL.

If anyone thinks tannehill is worth a late first round pick, then hes worth the 8th. A franchise QB always will be.

If anyone thinks tannehill is worth a late first round pick, then hes worth the 8th. A franchise QB always will be.

Really? so if we traded back and got another draft pick and still got the same guy, that is the same as not doing it?

LOL.

A lot of us have played football. It doesn't mean we know it. Tannehill is a reach at 8. I am pretty sure almost everyone realizes this. It just boils down to if we can trade back and still get him.

I can't wait to see the rage if we draft someone else. It will be so Quinn - like. Hey, the good news is that we can still take a chance on Quinn. He could get cut in summer camp. LOL.

I agree with the trading down part maybe with the seahawks and pick up an extra pick, if we still can pick him up at that point i'm all for it, but if they feel they really want the kid pick him up at 8 no questions asked.

I am resigned to it. I mean he could end up being great and then we are all happy. It just sucks to spend a 1st round pick on a raw QB this high up. Value wise, it is a bad pick.

I prefer going by BPA, which the Fins rarely do anymore in drafts.

Here is my thing. A top 10 QB should be able to start for your team season 1. Especially a team with Matt Moore and Gerard. So if we all think Tanny can start for this team (especially considering it is a new offense that no one knows except - him!! coming from sherman), then bring it on.

Back
Top Bottom