Ryan Tannehill | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

I’m just not sure what gase is calling and why even. I mean first half we took shots down the field we just didn’t convert on them. So they wanted to take shots in the passing game. And our WRs played extremely small.

But the real issue is teams have zero respect for the tight end position we can’t run the ball and I’m amazed at how our d has played thru 4 games with the mike lb level play we have gotten. I can tell ya the latter is not sustainable and if you are banking on gesicki being a difference maker this year forget about it.

Raekwon McMillan is playing like a guy that won’t see a second contract in Miami. Unless the ball runs into him he can’t do anything. The mike play is a joke. He’s cut in space even when he’s shaded to the damn play side pre snap. You kidding me?

Torry mctyer played cut level corner yesterday. And TJ McDonald is awful in single high...so stop doing it

I hope at some point we get to see Luke Falk, would love to have an idea if this guy has something or not before next years draft.
You want this team to get to the point where they are down to their 4th qb? If Falk had anything he would have been replacing Mariota last week. I'll be surprised if Falk is even on the roster after this week.

LOL, that's exactly my point you guys keep calling out those who don't buy in to the 17 hype, for not being around when he has the rare good game, then the moment it gets a little tougher for your guy, you all disappear. I was here posting last week after his one game game this season btw, as were a number of other folks not drinking the kool aid.

You guys do it for weeks, you're jumping on ppl before the end of the day. We're not all teenagers without responsibilities, judas priest.

I’m just not sure what gase is calling and why even. I mean first half we took shots down the field we just didn’t convert on them. So they wanted to take shots in the passing game. And our WRs played extremely small.

But the real issue is teams have zero respect for the tight end position we can’t run the ball and I’m amazed at how our d has played thru 4 games with the mike lb level play we have gotten. I can tell ya the latter is not sustainable and if you are banking on gesicki being a difference maker this year forget about it.

Raekwon McMillan is playing like a guy that won’t see a second contract in Miami. Unless the ball runs into him he can’t do anything. The mike play is a joke. He’s cut in space even when he’s shaded to the damn play side pre snap. You kidding me?

Torry mctyer played cut level corner yesterday. And TJ McDonald is awful in single high...so stop doing it

Gase thought our midget wrs could take advantage of the aggressive coverage.

It would take too long to list the QBs ahead of Tannehill but I'm gonna list current starting QBs worse than him in no particular order. In my opinion of course.

1. Josh Allen (rookie)
2. Sam Darnold (rookie)
3. Baker Mayfield (rookie)
4. Blake Bortles
5. Case Keenum
6. Dak Prescott
7. Eli Manning
8. Mitch Trubisky
9. Josh Rosen (rookie)
10. CJ Beathard....who? Lol 49ers current starter.

It's almost not far to list the rookies at this point but I still listed them just to include all 32 starters.

With rookies excluded you really see how bad of a QB he is, in the bottom quarter of the league.

It would take too long to list the QBs ahead of Tannehill but I'm gonna list current starting QBs worse than him in no particular order. In my opinion of course.

1. Josh Allen (rookie)
2. Sam Darnold (rookie)
3. Baker Mayfield (rookie)
4. Blake Bortles
5. Case Keenum
6. Dak Prescott
7. Eli Manning
8. Mitch Trubisky
9. Josh Rosen (rookie)
10. CJ Beathard....who? Lol 49ers current starter.

It's almost not far to list the rookies at this point but I still listed them just to include all 32 starters.

With rookies excluded you really see how bad of a QB he is, in the bottom quarter of the league.
Dude hes top 10 in passer rating and we are 3-1 lol prisoner of the moment much

Back
Top Bottom