Saban and the Chiefs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban and the Chiefs

We do have a need to get rid of Pat. Anyone that says we don't have the need is blinded by Dolphin passion (which isn't the worst thing in the world). We do have options, but most people believe that trading Pat would be the best. You, too, have options. But again, most people believe that trading FOR Pat would be the best option.

That's why I think the deal gets done but not at the Dolphin price or at the Chiefs price, but at something in between the two.;)

I fully expect the Chiefs to draft Carlos Rogers with the 15th pick either way. There has been talk lately of them going after Thomas Davis outta GA too, but with Knight's acquisition I just don't see it.

carlos3652 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I was kidding, your sarcastic meter must have been turned off... why do you think I started posting in this board... Anywhere you go you will find crazy fans that think this way, Chiefsplanet is probably worse than this board... Ive seen Miami fans come in and get torched, (for posting stupid remarks) If you posts fairly objectively you wont have issues... I was just saying that even though I was posting a fair opinion I was was being called ingnorant on this situation...

No biggie, maybe next time I will add smilies with my sarcasm....lol:wink:

Sorry. My bad.

kcphantom said:
:redx: Who honestly thinks that Saban wont settle for something other than a second round pick for surtain? I think he will take the fourth that he was offered and then take another pick next year and that is to be determined on the performance of surtain whether it be a second or third.

But if you honestly think that he will get a second this year now that is funny:roflmao:
OMG...I am still laughing here...another very intelligent thought out post. I have a funny feeling we will never hear from this joker again. Someone who had a real pulse on the WHOLE situation :roflmao: :roflmao: ...but I don't hear you laughing anymore????

KChiefs1 said:
That's why I think the deal gets done but not at the Dolphin price or at the Chiefs price, but at something in between the two.;)

I fully expect the Chiefs to draft Carlos Rogers with the 15th pick either way. There has been talk lately of them going after Thomas Davis outta GA too, but with Knight's acquisition I just don't see it.
Really? I think today Saban got exactly what he said he wanted. Surtain will be your best player, so you got a great deal. We also got some needed cap room and a nice pick at 46 overall.

kcphantom said:
:redx: Who honestly thinks that Saban wont settle for something other than a second round pick for surtain? I think he will take the fourth that he was offered and then take another pick next year and that is to be determined on the performance of surtain whether it be a second or third.

But if you honestly think that he will get a second this year now that is funny:roflmao:
Actually, what is funny is knowing that now we have your 2nd rounder and you thought you had something. See what happens when you pop off? Now you look like a dummy huh? Hardee har har

NYPhinFan said:
OMG...I am still laughing here...another very intelligent thought out post. I have a funny feeling we will never hear from this joker again. Someone who had a real pulse on the WHOLE situation :roflmao: :roflmao: ...but I don't hear you laughing anymore????

That nickname was probably made by one of the Jills fans dressing up like a woman again.

KChiefs1 said:

The Chiefs really want D. Johnson....thats why the trade after the Washington trade will happen...they need to move to make sure they can acquire him if he passes Cleveland.

fishypete said:
The Chiefs really want D. Johnson....thats why the trade after the Washington trade will happen...they need to move to make sure they can acquire him if he passes Cleveland.

I have a feeling you are right on with this thought. KC sees Derrick Thomas when they look at Derrick Johnson.

I would still rather trade with Minn to get 7 and 18 then with Wash to get 9 and 25. we could then still trade the 7 to KC for 15, LJ and another pick.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Actually, what is funny is knowing that now we have your 2nd rounder and you thought you had something. See what happens when you pop off? Now you look like a dummy huh? Hardee har har
Why waste your time even replying to this now. Even his sn says he is a phantom. He won't be back on this board.

Back
Top Bottom