Saban calls out the NFL. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban calls out the NFL.

Ha I must not be the only one who noticed Saban should have not commented lol. Old Ralphie shares my point of view it would seem.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/26/cindrich-says-there-is-a-lot-more-going-on-at-usc/

It's always the stuck pig that squeals... The agents that operate by a code of ethics aren't offended by Saban's comments and know that he's right...

And if guys like this had to worry about their licenses being taken away for their illegal activity without sanctions being brought down on programs you wouldn't hear a peep out of him....

Conveniently glossing over the part where Cindrich directly implies that Nick Saban is guilty of plenty of infractions?

Conveniently glossing over the part where Cindrich directly implies that Nick Saban is guilty of plenty of infractions?

Other than a few secondary violations.
Name them.

Other than a few secondary violations.
Name them.

He couldn't.... Cindrich obviously has to be referring to Saban contacting "clients" during his NFL tenure.... Agents dont represent high school kids on the recruiting trail... Unless he's referring to coaches...

Which isn't a violation or illegal... The only thing that is required is sort of an unwritten rule... You're supposed to contact the head coach personally and inform him that you're interested in one of his coaches.... which is what Lane Kiffin DIDN'T do for Jeff Fisher, which is why Jeff Fisher is pissed off at Lane Kiffin...

Again, this has nothing to do with a "Holy War"... this is about one sided punishment towards the programs these coaches are responsible for keeping afloat while the violators and rogue agents go unpunished and unidentified...

And another fact to be considered is the amount of time a player will actually stay in the NFL...I have no problem with them being millionaires, heck I believe they should be able to make as much as they can bargain for especially when the owner's getting uber-rich eating cheetos, sippin scotch, and getting a back rub till he dies.

BTW... Bobby Bowden is a Birmingham native and was raised on Alabama football.. he grew up a Bama fan as a kid and even played quarterback at Bama before transferring... He always said he wanted to come back home and watch Alabama play football when he retired...

He's accepted a personal invitation from athletic director Mal Moore to attend the Bama/Penn St. game in early September to see his old friend and rival Papa Joe square off against Saban.... easy to figure out who he'll be pulling for...

The only "facts" you know are what some brain dead south Florida journalist that feels spurned as much as you do wants you to believe...

There's an entirely different perspective on what the "facts" are that have been provided for you in this thread and many, many others.. it's just whatever you choose to believe. It's almost as if you think you'd be less of a Dolphins fan if you didn't stick your fingers in your ears and yell "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU... SABAN SUCKS"....etc...

Which is fine... In fact, it's actually entertaining to a few of us that post around here which is why we like to participate in these Saban threads that get posted once a week now....

We're just waiting for the Bill Parcells threads that are sure to follow..... All of the one's that suck him off now will be trashing him once he lives up to his reputation and leaves with the job unfinished...

Ralph Cindrich is a little more then a brain dead south Florida journalist. I don't even read the Florida papers I am from NY so Miami coverage around these parts is a little slim. ha.

Here is some info on the man calling Saban out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Cindrich

You will never hear me call out Bill Parcels, I never called out Dave Wannstedt (even though I think Saban is a better coach then stash), Cam Cameron got a raw deal as well (I am not sure he has what it takes to be a HC in the NFL) dealing with the mess so many left behind.

BP will own up when he makes a mistake, every place he has ever left is better because he was there and in good running shape when he departed. If Saban had handled the situation better when he departed then I would have some respect for the man but it is the same ol' story time and time again with Saban, run to the next best thing and who cares what state I leave the prior team in.

BTW... Bobby Bowden is a Birmingham native and was raised on Alabama football.. he grew up a Bama fan as a kid and even played quarterback at Bama before transferring... He always said he wanted to come back home and watch Alabama play football when he retired...

He's accepted a personal invitation from athletic director Mal Moore to attend the Bama/Penn St. game in early September to see his old friend and rival Papa Joe square off against Saban.... easy to figure out who he'll be pulling for...

I know where Booby boy is from, WTF does that have to do with this debate? I never said everyone from Bama was a douche just Saban for commenting on something he had no business commenting on.

It be like me lecturing an AA class and then going home and knockin' the bottom out of a 30 pack of beer. Just doesn't make any sense.

Ralph Cindrich is a little more then a brain dead south Florida journalist. I don't even read the Florida papers I am from NY so Miami coverage around these parts is a little slim. ha.

Here is some info on the man calling Saban out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Cindrich

You will never hear me call out Bill Parcels, I never called out Dave Wannstedt (even though I think Saban is a better coach then stash), Cam Cameron got a raw deal as well (I am not sure he has what it takes to be a HC in the NFL) dealing with the mess so many left behind.

BP will own up when he makes a mistake, every place he has ever left is better because he was there and in good running shape when he departed. If Saban had handled the situation better when he departed then I would have some respect for the man but it is the same ol' story time and time again with Saban, run to the next best thing and who cares what state I leave the prior team in.

Saban left Miami in the same state they were in when he got there....in the hands of a clueless owner and all of his talking suits.. Except with a more talented roster...

Bill Parcells has never owned up to any mistakes... elaborate.. be specific... Did he own up to Arthur Blank when he left him standing at the alter to come be Miami's VP of Football Operations? Also, when Parcells leaves one team for the other, he always takes his coaches and players with him... that's not neccessarily leaving them better off...

All these "character facts" that you've based your hate on Saban from had nothing to do with Cindrich.... so obviously you've gotten them from somewhere... which is from unscrupulous south Florida journalists...

Cindrich hasn't thrown the first "fact" out there yet... only unfounded accusations... you do realize the difference don't you? Like I said, it's the stuck pig that squeals.... just ask Drew Rosenhaus, Tom Condon, Leigh Steinberg, etc...

I know where Booby boy is from, WTF does that have to do with this debate? I never said everyone from Bama was a douche just Saban for commenting on something he had no business commenting on.

It be like me lecturing an AA class and then going home and knockin' the bottom out of a 30 pack of beer. Just doesn't make any sense.

Wrong.. it's apples and oranges. Saban is guilty of nothing illegal.... nor breaking any laws, nor trying to get rich quick by breaking rules, laws, or off the backs of someone elses hard work....

Saban only gets out of his profession what he puts in it..... Rogue agents are the lowest form of pond sucking scum... the only thing worst than them is the current system that is in place which allows them to get away with it...

Back
Top Bottom