Saban hoping Young falls to 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban hoping Young falls to 16

He hopes it will happen, but there are too many teams ahead of Miami that needs a quarterback.

Saban will have made a move that will haunt him for years if he does that. It cant be a smokescreen anyway, because who believes that? Not an NFL GM.

And why the hell would we pick him at 16 for trade value? We would spend a 1st on him and possibly get a 1st back later. No gain whatsoever. It isn't even a smokescreen, because I'm no GM and even I can tell the BS.

never said its happening just throwing it out there personally i'd rather not have young i'd rather draft defense

elite14eva said:
he won't be there but i hope we get omar jacobs in the 3rd.

I am hoping and praying so aswell. However.....Alot of mock drafts got him gone in the 2nd round....and guess to who???? Minny...with what pick??? The one we gave them....I think Childress is just bytch enough to do that too.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
I am hoping and praying so aswell. However.....Alot of mock drafts got him gone in the 2nd round....and guess to who???? Minny...with what pick??? The one we gave them....I think Childress is just bytch enough to do that too.
if we don't sign a fa qb we'll have to draft a qb hopefully he'll be there.

elite14eva said:
if we don't sign a fa qb we'll have to draft a qb hopefully he'll be there.
A 1st round back-up?
The room isnt even smokey, because what GM really believes that we will pick him? None.

Am I to believe that there is a possibility that we could spend four draft picks on the quarterback position?

any team that needs a QB will be looking at young as 1 of there choices we won't get him....he will go in the top 10 just cuz he has a little of everything

Back
Top Bottom