Saban “I hate it...” | Page 172 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

View attachment 44279
A recent report indicated the Patriots and Thuney are not close on a long-term deal, and his $14.78 million cap number has the squeezed the team. So Patriots could be open to a second-day pick for him.

Burn a 2nd for this guy.

Maybe this was the way they kept the asking price to move up reasonable, if they said they were going up for a quarterback a team can fleece you for everything if you say you’re going up to get a great tackle and your use later assets for other positions that need then maybe they don’t ask for as much

To be honest if they gave away 18/26 and one of the second round picks to make sure they got the tackle they wanted and the quarterback they wanted I’m not really gonna fault them for that but glossing over the most important position in sports is a fools move so let’s hope there is some sort of greater play here

Supposedly Miami wants to trade up to get Thomas? Up until now I can;t find a mock anywhere that has Thomas being the first of the big 4 to be drafted. Most have him the 4th one picked between 10-14. How in the world in the last couple of hours has this guy vaulted to be worth the 3rd pick in the draft?????? I just don't see it. Me, I move up with 18 to get that OT, then get Ruiz with 26. I hope Cleveland is their at 39. If not take a safety and trade the 56 to the Skins for Williams.

Last edited:
The more you consider this “trading up to 3 for a tackle” rumor, the less sense it makes. Could they possibly see a significant enough difference between the ”best” and “second best” tackles (in their own analysis) to make it worth giving up assets? Because you’re almost guaranteed to get the second tackle off the board at 5, if you stay put.

Now if this about getting Tua or a tackle at 3, keeping 5, and getting the other one at 5...different story.

Giants leak they want Herbert to play with Fins. Miami returns the favor and leaks they want to jump the Giants for Thomas. Why do people think the Giants stuff is bogus but pay attention to this rumor?

Back
Top Bottom