Saban “I hate it...” | Page 173 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Supposedly Miami wants to trade up to get Thomas? Up until now I can;t find a mock anywhere that has Thomas being the first of the big 4 to be drafted. Most have him the 4th one picked between 10-14. How in the world in the last couple of hours has this guy vaulted to be worth the 3rd pick in the draft?????? I just don't see it. Me, I move up with 18 to get that OT, then get Ruiz with 26. I hope Cleveland is their at 39. If not take a safety and trade the 56 to the Skins for Williams.

He's referred to as the only "plug and play LT" in the draft. Cleveland reportedly likes him a lot.

However if we are getting in front of the Giants, I think it is for Wills.

This is something that intrigues me. You do what we did to make a move like this, like it
To do that, we'd have to have X in the deal. Maybe argue that he's worth about pick #23. Then we'd have to bundle Howard with #18 and the Texans first rounder next year and it COULD happen. Then we have #3 and #5 picks.

Exactly something like that, no way I believe they crushed it up to this point only to lay an egg now. I have seen just about everything but don’t think they’ll make a dumb move

If Miami could get pick # 3 without giving up anything from 2021, I'd call that a win. I like the idea of trading #18, #26 and #39 for pick #3. But here's the issue, if they select an OT at #3 what's to say the Giants don't trade back with some team looking to grab Tua at #4. So I think it be wise for Miami to select Tua at #3 and take one of the OT's left available after New York takes theirs. The trade doesn't seem right if they take the OT and lose the QB.

Perhaps, they're thinking about getting to #3 for TUA.

Then, trade the #5 DOWN, grab a few more picks plus still aquiring the best available OT.

We shall see...

Perhaps, they're thinking about getting to #3 for TUA.

Then, trade the #5 DOWN, grab a few more picks plus still aquiring the best available OT.

We shall see...
You're not getting to 3 without giving 5

You’re not getting to 3 without number 5 unless you include Houston 2021 first + 18 and 26 this year

But if that means I get Tua and Andrew Thomas as Day one haul? I’ll pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom