Saban is building something very special | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban is building something very special

Is Saban building a possible dynasty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
I get the feeling the Dolphins are in for some good times.

Who agrees?

I have a full belief in what Nick Saban is doing. I have always thought that Great coaching is always better than great players and Nick Saban is doin more with less. Saban with Great player? Thats scary! Well for the rest of the NFL I mean! :D

Let me say this...Saban got 9-7 from a qb named Gus Ferrote...and yes i know some help came from sage but that helps my argument even more. With a healthy DCulpepper watch out. I know he had a great 04 but I think we havnt seen the best of him yet. Watch Saban bring the best out of him.

Hate to jynx us this early in the game. Dynasty is a tough thing with Cap, FA and everything else that goes on...
I do believe we are seriously headed in the right direction, but be pateint folks

Well the thing about it is the guys we are signing, beside maybe DC are all cap friendly guys. I haven't seen DC's contract but I think he let them rework something in his contract to make it more cap friendly. The other guys, veteren guys for the most part are about winning and I think they would restructure to help the team. Kevin Carter restructured to help. ZT and JT I am sure would do the same thing. So for the most part I think it is working out good.

I have full faith in Saban but we need to make the playoffs on a consistence basis before we talk dynasty.

Perhaps more than anything, the guys he's bringing in (And keeping around) believe in him and his philosophy..IMO this is why the Patriots have been winning, that is the guys come in and understand that they arent the highest paid highest profile (High maintenance) guys, just solid guys being asked to do their part. If everybody contributes, takes care of HIS business and understands that Saban makes the final decision, good things (Hopefully VERY good things) are going to happen. Like I said, lets be patient, but I do think good things are on the horizon for us

We are well on our way. Maybe there's a home field game waiting for us in Feb?......Hmmm??????

I agree with the special thing. In such a short time Saban has already changed the entire future of this team. The man knows football and we are really going to start seeing some progress towards the playoffs. Just wish it was September already.

ASUFinFan said:
Let me say this...Saban got 9-7 from a qb named Gus Ferrote...and yes i know some help came from sage but that helps my argument even more. With a healthy DCulpepper watch out. I know he had a great 04 but I think we havnt seen the best of him yet. Watch Saban bring the best out of him.

You realize in 5 years Daunte has won 9 games only 2 times, don't act like you just got Dan in his prime.

It's WAY too early you talk dynasty, you guys are definitely headed in the right direction BUT I think you made a major mistake w/ Daunte.

By the way, I would have full faith in saban w/ the job he has done so far.

I have full faith in what Saban is doing, but we need to be patient anr realize that this thing could take a couple of years before we reach our ultimate goal. Some of us are talking SB next year....give the process some time.

nyjunc said:
You realize in 5 years Daunte has won 9 games only 2 times, don't act like you just got Dan in his prime.

It's WAY too early you talk dynasty, you guys are definitely headed in the right direction BUT I think you made a major mistake w/ Daunte.

By the way, I would have full faith in saban w/ the job he has done so far.

With you on the Dante thing junc, but you have to consider who we have had in the past at QB. Also, to put it into perspective, the prior Front Office gave up a second rounder (Like we did for D-Pepp) for AJ "No Touchy" Feeley.

I've got alot of respect & faith in Saban.

He's goin in the right direction & I can smell the Vince Lombardi Trophy:D

Saban knows what he's doing

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom