"Saban should be arrested for Robbery" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Saban should be arrested for Robbery"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Today on Sirius a caller asked what they thought of the Mularkery and Capers signing, they said that Saban should be arrested for robbery, that it was a shrewed and smart move by Saban. They also went on to say don't worry about the Fins, whatever the rest of the league is doing Saban is 2 steps ahead, they ended with the comment that the Fins are now a team to be reckoned with.

It's funny that 9 months ago this same team was not expected to win more then 4 games, funny how much can change in one year. :D

It's so nice to hear the Fins getting respect again, the world is back the way it should be.

Awesome! I love it! This team has been heading to the promise land ever since this little beauty landed in Baton Rouge in December 04':

clear.gif

Wayne is really committed to winning, and he finally found a coach willing to do whatever it takes to win. Saban is da man! :dolphins:

Ahhhhh!!! The smell of optomism. I haven't smelt that for a while.

Sirius rules. I am so addicted to channel 124 it is ridiculous. For the uninitiated, this is a radio station dedicated to NOTHING BUT NFL FOOTBALL 24/7, 365 days a year. I've got it hooked up in the house , in the cars, on the boat ( not in the office because I need to get some work done). It is the best $12.95 a month you can spend.

We still need more talent to be a team to reckon with. Improvements at QB, LB, safety, & speed at receiver are needed.

SMadison29 said:
We still need more talent to be a team to reckon with. Improvements at QB, LB, safety, & speed at receiver are needed.

It's not so much if it is true or not, this season isn't officially over yet, the point is it only took one year for the Fins to go from laughing stock to respected again, all this before FA and the draft has even taken place.

Sofa_King_Drunk said:
Sirius rules. I am so addicted to channel 124 it is ridiculous. For the uninitiated, this is a radio station dedicated to NOTHING BUT NFL FOOTBALL 24/7, 365 days a year. I've got it hooked up in the house , in the cars, on the boat ( not in the office because I need to get some work done). It is the best $12.95 a month you can spend.

thanks for the info, i was just going to ask about it....

In response to the first thread....Although, i like the optimism, sometimes it's scary....i think i liked it better when we were considered underdogs....

i hate when people have high expectations only to be dissapointed....Id rather have low expectations and be surprised.

I agree there good moves, but lets not get crazy now since when does hiring staff win you a superbowl? The Press can lob as much praise on the Fins as they want, but untill we hoist up the Superbowl Trophy all this is mute..

I agree Sabans doing a good job and will get us a MUCH better team, but right now were paper tigers..

Sofa_King_Drunk said:

I'm with you...ADDICTED I AM!!!

Dorfdad said:
I agree there good moves, but lets not get crazy now since when does hiring staff win you a superbowl?

In a backwards way, often, as teams are continuously pillaged of their coordinators after winning one.

i think that we will have another season like this one because our players will again have to learn a new system, but in a few years maybe 3-4 we will be superbowl contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom