"Saban should be arrested for Robbery" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Saban should be arrested for Robbery"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofa_King_Drunk said:
Sirius rules. I am so addicted to channel 124 it is ridiculous. For the uninitiated, this is a radio station dedicated to NOTHING BUT NFL FOOTBALL 24/7, 365 days a year. I've got it hooked up in the house , in the cars, on the boat ( not in the office because I need to get some work done). It is the best $12.95 a month you can spend.

Sofa, does the 13 Dollars get u ALL their programming or JUST NFL?? Also, does this mean you can listen to ALL/ANY NFL games?
Also, are their any other hidden costs/fees? (i.e. install, etc.)

DolphinDevil28 said:
And Nick Saban did not get ONE vote for Coach of the Year.

What do you mean? I voted for him. Was I too late getting it in? :dolphins:

Seriously, it sure does feel nice getting some respect for a change and actually knowing we are contenders again.

wagz said:
i think that we will have another season like this one because our players will again have to learn a new system, but in a few years maybe 3-4 we will be superbowl contenders
3-4 years???...this isn't your father's NFL...in this NFL era, nothing is 3-4 years away, just 3-4 lucky bounces.

This is so awesome we are making all these moves(coaches) before the season is all the way over. I think Saban will act fast with players this offseason it gives them a to learn the plays faster and get to know each other. It also gives them more time to learn the system that Saban has stored for the Fin organization. I'm so pumped this team will be contenders faster that yaw think.

sirius is awesome i bought it for howard stern but there is so much that goes on, on it that i sometimes find myself sitting in the car when i get home from school just because im so interested in something thats on one of the stations and i love how theres a station thats all NFL and i cant wait to put it on in the offseason for my fix of football

P.S. every is starting to believe Saban will have a couple a rings bye the end of his career

wagz said:
i think that we will have another season like this one because our players will again have to learn a new system, but in a few years maybe 3-4 we will be superbowl contenders
We'll be contenders next year. There's a ton of talent here. And GRET coaching.

If I were you guys I wouldnt be so happy that Mularkey is your new OC. He was basically ran out of Pittsburgh because of his play calling. We hired him as our headcoach because of Tom "The franchise killer" Donahoe and him were good friends. Mularkey's problem was he always feels the need to outsmart his opponent instead of just running a simple play that would produce a positive result. Has that Dec game we played against you guys seem that long ago. now how is it that we are up 23 - 3 and we do not pound the ball with Mcgahee? Why I'll tell you because Mularkey knew you guys would expect that so what does he do he passes the ball instead of running out the clock. Mularkey went on record as saying he took playcalling duties from our old OC Tom Clements around week 4 and you know what our playcalling got much worse. So you guys be happy with your trick master, do the opposite of what real NFL coaches would do OC. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Mularkey doesnt commit to the running game if you dont pick up atleast 6 yards per carry. You guys better hope Saban keeps a short leash on him or you will be saying the same thing Steelers fans and Bills fans have been saying about him.:shakeno: .....................:lol:

PhinPhreak said:
Today on Sirius a caller asked what they thought of the Mularkery and Capers signing, they said that Saban should be arrested for robbery, that it was a shrewed and smart move by Saban. They also went on to say don't worry about the Fins, whatever the rest of the league is doing Saban is 2 steps ahead, they ended with the comment that the Fins are now a team to be reckoned with.

It's funny that 9 months ago this same team was not expected to win more then 4 games, funny how much can change in one year. :D

It's so nice to hear the Fins getting respect again, the world is back the way it should be.

Actually, Las Vegas had the over/under win total at 6 wins, so we beat expectations by three games or 50%

SMadison29 said:
We still need more talent to be a team to reckon with. Improvements at QB, LB, safety, & speed at receiver are needed.

Our WR's are fine. I agree with QB and safety. LB's are fine, what we need is quality depth at that position.

Nublar7 said:
Awesome! I love it! This team has been heading to the promise land ever since this little beauty landed in Baton Rouge in December 04':

clear.gif

Wayne is really committed to winning, and he finally found a coach willing to do whatever it takes to win. Saban is da man! :dolphins:

this picture brings back alot of memories...thanks for reminding us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom