"Saban should be arrested for Robbery" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Saban should be arrested for Robbery"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got a good QB Id be optimistic about a SB. Funny how last year we sucked and a new coach magically turns things around. Wanny must really suck

BuffaloBills06 said:
If I were you guys I wouldnt be so happy that Mularkey is your new OC. He was basically ran out of Pittsburgh because of his play calling. We hired him as our headcoach because of Tom "The franchise killer" Donahoe and him were good friends. Mularkey's problem was he always feels the need to outsmart his opponent instead of just running a simple play that would produce a positive result. Has that Dec game we played against you guys seem that long ago. now how is it that we are up 23 - 3 and we do not pound the ball with Mcgahee? Why I'll tell you because Mularkey knew you guys would expect that so what does he do he passes the ball instead of running out the clock. Mularkey went on record as saying he took playcalling duties from our old OC Tom Clements around week 4 and you know what our playcalling got much worse. So you guys be happy with your trick master, do the opposite of what real NFL coaches would do OC. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Mularkey doesnt commit to the running game if you dont pick up atleast 6 yards per carry. You guys better hope Saban keeps a short leash on him or you will be saying the same thing Steelers fans and Bills fans have been saying about him.:shakeno: .....................:lol:

yeah but those same steeler fans were the same one boosting about their top 10 ranked offense and the fact that he made kordell stewart a pro bowl qb. Sorry it seems you and the steelers cant have it all. When you win everything is good and when you lose you try and find a scapegoat in MM.

Sorry bildo, it doesnt fly here. BTW, 4 to 5 coaches cant be wrong in wanting him. Obviously they knew somthing you dont...

PhinPhreak said:
Today on Sirius a caller asked what they thought of the Mularkery and Capers signing, they said that Saban should be arrested for robbery, that it was a shrewed and smart move by Saban. They also went on to say don't worry about the Fins, whatever the rest of the league is doing Saban is 2 steps ahead, they ended with the comment that the Fins are now a team to be reckoned with.

It's funny that 9 months ago this same team was not expected to win more then 4 games, funny how much can change in one year. :D

It's so nice to hear the Fins getting respect again, the world is back the way it should be.

Amazing what a difference good leadership makes.

I remember the threads while Wanny was still here from a few saying how coaching really wasn't important.........

It takes top talent on and off the field to make a winner my friends.

BuffaloBills06 said:
If I were you guys I wouldnt be so happy that Mularkey is your new OC. He was basically ran out of Pittsburgh because of his play calling. :

Granted, Mularkey may not work out for us, you never know what will happen. However, to say Mularkey was run out of Pitt. after taking their offense to the top 10 in the league while being there makes you look rather foolish.

He left Pitt. to become a Head Coach.
In other words he left for a PROMOTION.
In other words, his career was furthered because of the success his work achieved.

Is that a clear enough explanation for you?
Far cry from being run out of town. :rolleyes:

I don't think there is one move that Saban has made since he got here that I have major problems with. He is making good moves with player and coaching personnel and building the base for a long successful future. :)

Sofa_King_Drunk said:
Sirius rules. I am so addicted to channel 124 it is ridiculous. For the uninitiated, this is a radio station dedicated to NOTHING BUT NFL FOOTBALL 24/7, 365 days a year. I've got it hooked up in the house , in the cars, on the boat ( not in the office because I need to get some work done). It is the best $12.95 a month you can spend.

You got that right. It's my 4th preset (after Classic Vinyl, Classic Rewind, and BuzzSaw)

Sometimes I feel winning the last six games did more harm than good.

Sirius subscription includes all 200 channels including 65 commercial free music stations. 124 is awesome and the quote was from Gil Brandt, a regular, one of NFL.com's most knowledgeable sources.

Sofa_King_Drunk said:
Sirius rules. I am so addicted to channel 124 it is ridiculous. For the uninitiated, this is a radio station dedicated to NOTHING BUT NFL FOOTBALL 24/7, 365 days a year. I've got it hooked up in the house , in the cars, on the boat ( not in the office because I need to get some work done). It is the best $12.95 a month you can spend.
:yeahthat:

Sofa_King_Drunk said:

I had XM until the day Sirius NFL Radio was born. Eight days later I had Sirius. This is my second year on the $142 "yearly plan". Subscription prices are more than XM but well worth it.

My next payment?????? $499 for lifetime service.

Why not? Sirius has the NFL Contract until 2011. It's a bargain compared to the yearly rate........

ZOD said:
I had XM until the day Sirius NFL Radio was born. Eight days later I had Sirius. This is my second year on the $142 "yearly plan". Subscription prices are more than XM but well worth it.

My next payment?????? $499 for lifetime service.

Why not? Sirius has the NFL Contract until 2011. It's a bargain compared to the yearly rate........

you know that the lifetime isnt for ur whole life or how long sirius is around for its how long ur player lasts idk what the lifetime on the players are but i bought mine for xmas and i was gonna get the lifetime but the person told me its better off just getting the yearly cause u never know if ur player will break down for one reason or another

dabadguy5937 said:
you know that the lifetime isnt for ur whole life or how long sirius is around for its how long ur player lasts idk what the lifetime on the players are but i bought mine for xmas and i was gonna get the lifetime but the person told me its better off just getting the yearly cause u never know if ur player will break down for one reason or another
I'm already on my second player in less than a year...but, it's the fifty dollar cheapie....

PhinPhreak said:
Today on Sirius a caller asked what they thought of the Mularkery and Capers signing, they said that Saban should be arrested for robbery, that it was a shrewed and smart move by Saban. They also went on to say don't worry about the Fins, whatever the rest of the league is doing Saban is 2 steps ahead, they ended with the comment that the Fins are now a team to be reckoned with.

It's funny that 9 months ago this same team was not expected to win more then 4 games, funny how much can change in one year. :D

It's so nice to hear the Fins getting respect again, the world is back the way it should be.

funy, nice on what people think from other teams...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom