Saban stealing recruits. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban stealing recruits.

There has been a huge "chicken or the egg" argument on Rival's main board about Davis, LSU, and Bama.

Did Davis commit to Satan and LSU then pulled his scholarship offer?
Or did LSU pull the offer and then Davis commited to Bama?

No one knows for sure.

Yeah LSU pulled the offer. LSU does not need Luther Davis that bad and they made an example out of him. Plus Luther Davis was also bad mouthing Saban and Alabama a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah LSU pulled the offer. LSU does not need Luther Davis that bad and they made an example out of him. Plus Luther Davis was also bad mouthing Saban and Alabama a couple of weeks ago.
I heard a quote from an Auburn fan that he badmouthed Saban...but obviously that wasn't true or he was playing up his own recruitment. Either way, we'll accept him as part of the #1 DT class in the nation, according to Rivals.

I heard a quote from an Auburn fan that he badmouthed Saban...but obviously that wasn't true or he was playing up his own recruitment. Either way, we'll accept him as part of the #1 DT class in the nation, according to Rivals.

Well while you have the #1 DT class the Gators and LSU Tigers will have the two best classes in the country! :D

No one knows for sure except for Luther Davis.

Well while you have the #1 DT class the Gators and LSU Tigers will have the two best classes in the country! :D

See, this is why I LOVE Florida as my 2nd favorite SEC school.

The fans are so cool.

You Gator fans need to knock some sense into the Aubbies, Ole Piss and Bammers.

GEAUX TIGERS and go gators.

Back
Top Bottom