Saban stealing recruits. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban stealing recruits.

I'm just talking about the fact that you have 0 QBs in the last 2 classes.
And trust me, we don't want Kyle Wright. We're fine with JP Wilson, who just set the school passing yards record this past yr. Should get better as he develops.

What does it matter whether we've had QB's in the last 2 classes? We have two that can go right now, and once we get Marve, he can redshirt, and start his freshman year.

I'm sure you guys would be very willing to get Kyle Wright if he was available. I'm still convinced there hasn't been a quality OC for him. I'm not so sure Nix will be that either.

What does it matter whether we've had QB's in the last 2 classes? We have two that can go right now, and once we get Marve, he can redshirt, and start his freshman year.

I'm sure you guys would be very willing to get Kyle Wright if he was available. I'm still convinced there hasn't been a quality OC for him. I'm not so sure Nix will be that either.
Well, I will say this for you guys...I think Nix has a decent future. He was a great leader as an Auburn QB and was one of those "teaching-type" of college QBs. Georgia Tech wasn't the best place to judge him, given he had to work with a qb like Ball. I think he'll be ok for you guys...but it might not reflect on either of your 2 qbs now (gotta wait till he develops one).
And in jest, yes we would take Kyle Wright....and bench him like we did Marc Guillon when he transferred from da U.:wink:

Now that's low. SEC pride v. UF's #1 Rival?
If anything, blame it on the fact that you don't play Bama and you're wanting a stronger SOS....

I really don't see the point of this thread, other than Bama bashing. Coaches are relentless on recruiting and have been for some time. In the SEC alone, Urban Meyer and Ed Orgeron are a couple other coaches that come to mind about going all out on recruiting. If you notice, the most aggressive coaching staffs (recruiting wise) have the top tier classes. That's no coincidence.
Come on, as a Dolphin fan if this coach did what he did and went to ANY other college (than your favorite) you would feel the EXACT same way. Don't take it personally.

However, don't for a second think you are going to find ANY sympathy for Saban on THIS message board anytime soon.

This has NOTHING to do with SOS or wanting anything like that. I just really don't like the way Saban is conducting himself. Therefore, I will root against him every game he plays. At least for now. Maybe I'll get over it in a few years, but for now I will cheer against him EVERY game.

Sorry man. It is nothing against you, and I am sure it feels like it is you against the world (or at least all FH). I have always liked our conversations about college football. Always felt you were rational to talk about any team. For that, you have to see why everyone here dislikes Saban so much right now.

I guess either Satan's negative tatics work or Luther Davis traded his soul for eternal life, because Davis switched his commitment from LSU to Alabama.

Why's that?

BTW, Oboy.
:yeahthat:

Thanks man. I did not think it was that radical of thinking. I guess it can get overwhelming though when it seems like EVERYONE has a different opinion than you do. :shakeno: Oh well, just hope Kev does not take it personal!

the reason question is wtf is les miles doing?????

It's nothing that Les is doing.

What happened is Luther Davis realized he wouldn't see the field for a long, long time.

I want you to look at LSU's roster and look at our current defensive line.

Then, go look at our recruit list and look at the defensive linemen who are coming in.

Davis didn't want to ride the pine. He'll have a chance to start in Tuscaloser.

It's nothing that Les is doing.

What happened is Luther Davis realized he wouldn't see the field for a long, long time.

I want you to look at LSU's roster and look at our current defensive line.

Then, go look at our recruit list and look at the defensive linemen who are coming in.

Davis didn't want to ride the pine. He'll have a chance to start in Tuscaloser.
Start when? not this yr....we're deeper than that. I'd say the only recruits we're targeting that have a chance to see the field next yr are Devine, McKnight, and maybe John Brown.

Thanks, man...I don't think some understand that I can support Nick Saban (he's still my coach) and not mock the Dolphins on a 24/7 basis.

I just don't think that if you really were a fan of the Miami Dolphins you would have a picture of that loser in your avatar. That's what I'm saying. This tells me that you might casually like the Dolphins but probably not much more.

I just don't think that if you really were a fan of the Miami Dolphins you would have a picture of that loser in your avatar. That's what I'm saying. This tells me that you might casually like the Dolphins but probably not much more.

I just think if he had respect for the other posters on this board, he wouldn't be rubbing it in our faces.

Luther Davis did not switch his commitment! LSU took his Scholarship away because its LSU rule that if you are commited you can't take any more visits and he not only did that, But he lied about it too!

Luther Davis did not switch his commitment! LSU took his Scholarship away because its LSU rule that if you are commited you can't take any more visits and he not only did that, But he lied about it too!

Wow, that's actually news to me.

But, hey. There you go.

There has been a huge "chicken or the egg" argument on Rival's main board about Davis, LSU, and Bama.

Did Davis commit to Satan and LSU then pulled his scholarship offer?
Or did LSU pull the offer and then Davis commited to Bama?

No one knows for sure.

Back
Top Bottom