Saban stealing recruits. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban stealing recruits.

If anything, blame it on the fact that you don't play Bama and you're wanting a stronger SOS....

Oh yeah, Bama is such a powerhouse.:rolleyes2

Wow I will even be rooting for the Vols to beat Bama!! ( if they play )

Oh yeah, Bama is such a powerhouse.:rolleyes2
No...stop and think about it.

I said the stronger SOS thing, because UF always plays FSU and they just ended 2 yrs of playing Bama regular season. Listen, don't comment on this if you don't understand scheduling.:shakeno:

Wow I will even be rooting for the Vols to beat Bama!! ( if they play )
They play every year, despite being in different divisions of the conference. So, go ahead and buy your power T shirt and bright orange shaker.

i read that robert marve was turned off by saban's recruiting style, and he may go to miami. good, i don't want him to go to saban.
Well, right now I'll deal with definites.

Nick Fanuzzi has a solid verbal to Alabama.
Robert Marve has a weak verbal to Alabama, and it will come down to UA or Miami (don't think Hawaii has a chance there).
Miami lost its 3rd qb commitment in the last 3 years and has 0 young qbs on its current roster.

There are some facts.

I LOVE Alabama, they have similar history to that of OU so I feel a lil love for them. However I will say some of their fans are VERY much in the past, and choose to stay there.

Well, right now I'll deal with definites.

Nick Fanuzzi has a solid verbal to Alabama.
Robert Marve has a weak verbal to Alabama, and it will come down to UA or Miami (don't think Hawaii has a chance there).
Miami lost its 3rd qb commitment in the last 3 years and has 0 young qbs on its current roster.

There are some facts.

Here is another fact.

Marve is the better QB and is coming to Miami.

1) He and his father speak glowingly of Miami and just decent of Bama

2) He has a HS teammate also recruited to us that let it slip in an interview that 'Marve would be a Cane' almost no doubt.

Heres another fact.

Kids really dont like Saban that much anymore, they are seeing him as the ******* and liar that he is.

One last fact.

Bama isnt going anywhere in the SEC for a while.

Here is another fact.

Marve is the better QB and is coming to Miami.

1) He and his father speak glowingly of Miami and just decent of Bama

2) He has a HS teammate also recruited to us that let it slip in an interview that 'Marve would be a Cane' almost no doubt.

Heres another fact.

Kids really dont like Saban that much anymore, they are seeing him as the ******* and liar that he is.

One last fact.

Bama isnt going anywhere in the SEC for a while.

I'm confused by your logic, here.
I think in my earlier post I said it would come down to UA and Miami for Marve...and as of THIS SECOND he is an Alabama commit.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/sfl-umqb012307,0,5034764.story?coll=tf-main-sports

There is a link saying he is an Alabama commit, but is "strongly consdering" the Canes. So, it doesn't look like your fact that he IS coming to Miami is straight. Either that, or you are Robert Marve and actually posting on this forum, because he's the only one who would know that.

Nick Saban is having HUGE recruiting weekends and getting big star recruits to consider....he pulled a rising QB in Fanuzzi, and got great feedback from several 4 stars. He has 5 stars putting the Tide in their top 5 or considering late recuiting trips. He is having a huge impact. There is no way that Saban will fail at recruiting. Maybe this year is not a good year to judge. But let me say this NO WAY he fails.

Actually, I don't care if Bama does lose Marve at this point...I'm just trying to correct people who are optimistic and think he's a done deal. The reality is that Cane fans are back to a signing day gamble to see if they even get a QB in their class at all, after Saban and his awesome recruiting staff got Fanuzzi to decommit.

The low life called a Tennessee signee that was an early enrolle and already attending class. Does it gat much worse than that?

Back
Top Bottom