Saban stealing recruits. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban stealing recruits.

This is getting to be about GD ridiculous.
It's impossible to get civility on FH now and be a Bama fan, it seems.

Oh woe is me! :rolleyes2

You have gone out of your way to play on the hostility Saban has caused in this fan base. You are enjoying this so don't pull that crap. Your use of Saban in your avatar is proof enough that you're milking this and asking for confrontation so you can piss and moan.

Roll Tide Roll, around the bowl and down the hole!

Oh woe is me! :rolleyes2

You have gone out of your way to play on the hostility Saban has caused in this fan base. You are enjoying this so don't pull that crap. Your use of Saban in your avatar is proof enough that you're milking this and asking for confrontation so you can piss and moan.

Roll Tide Roll, around the bowl and down the hole!
Actually I don't enjoy this...but I don't hide the fact that I'm a Bama fan. Should I hide that? Should I not support the head coach of my favorite college?

I'm not going to backdown and change a gd avatar b/c there are FH posters who can't get over the fact that Saban left...same posters that want to point at a fellow fins fan to vent frustrations.

Actually I don't enjoy this...but I don't hide the fact that I'm a Bama fan. Should I hide that? Should I not support the head coach of my favorite college?

I'm not going to backdown and change a gd avatar b/c there are FH posters who can't get over the fact that Saban left...same posters that want to point at a fellow fins fan to vent frustrations.

... and the charade continues. :rolleyes:

I just don't think that if you really were a fan of the Miami Dolphins you would have a picture of that loser in your avatar. That's what I'm saying. This tells me that you might casually like the Dolphins but probably not much more.
What do you want? A ranking system here?
God-family-country sort of thing? Well I'm not taking the time.

I'm not trying to have a p*ssing contest about who's the biggest fins fan by any means...but I'm still a gd fan and enjoyed 3 games this season.

Try another prophetic glance into the flanders crystal ball, kemosabe.

I'm not trying to have a p*ssing contest about who's the biggest fins fan by any means...but I'm still a gd fan and enjoyed 3 games this season.

If everything was the same but Saban had left the phins to go to ND I'd be rooting for him and glad he was their. Cant blame you.

So you're going to antagonize me now? That's fine. You seemed to not understand why you were rubbing some finfans on this site the wrong way. I tried to clear a few things up for you and this is what I get for it. So you like my avi with Ned Flanders in his Nick Saban costume? :lol:

If everything was the same but Saban had left the phins to go to ND I'd be rooting for him and glad he was their. Cant blame you.

It's not about him "rooting" for Alabama and Saban.
Of course he's going to.

The bottom line is that he's going out of his way to be an irritant and it's all to apparent that he loves this attention.

If Saban had gone to UM, I'd be hoping he worked out for the program as well but I certainly wouldn't have put the guy in my avatar on a Dolphins board. I also would'nt be so stupid not to know that if I did, I'd be asking for some negative attention. Guess I"m assuming too much of him.

There are a ton of other Alabama related Avatars he could have made. Then to top it off he taunts others about the situation. He's being an arse bottom line and loving it.

Personally, the avatar didn't get to me.
First time I saw it I thought this guy is crying for attention on this but wasn't going to give him the pleasure.

What got me is the whole lame arse "Oh I'm a martyr, woe is me! You simlpy can't be a Bama fan on a Dolphin board now. Oh the persecution and mental trauma!" :rolleyes:

I would hope everyone else would just put this fool on ignore so his little game can end.

It's not about him "rooting" for Alabama and Saban.
Of course he's going to.

The bottom line is that he's going out of his way to be an irritant and it's all to apparent that he loves this attention.

If Saban had gone to UM, I'd be hoping he worked out for the program as well but I certainly wouldn't have put the guy in my avatar on a Dolphins board. I also would'nt be so stupid not to know that if I did, I'd be asking for some negative attention. Guess I"m assuming too much of him.

There are a ton of other Alabama related Avatars he could have made. Then to top it off he taunts others about the situation. He's being an arse bottom line and loving it.

Personally, the avatar didn't get to me.
First time I saw it I thought this guy is crying for attention on this but wasn't going to give him the pleasure.

What got me is the whole lame arse "Oh I'm a martyr, woe is me! You simlpy can't be a Bama fan on a Dolphin board now. Oh the persecution and mental trauma!" :rolleyes:

I would hope everyone else would just put this fool on ignore so his little game can end.
I really don't get it, Trekbiz....but thanks for jumping on the argument in the bottom of the 9th, with 2 outs...:shakeno:
Something must have gotten to you to make you post. I'd love a good dolphins sig if youd like to take some of your hot air and use it in photoshop skills.

:
Something must have gotten to you to make you post. I'd love a good dolphins sig if youd like to take some of your hot air and use it in photoshop skills.

Yeah, something did get to me.

Your martyr routine.
It's pathetic speaking of hot air.
You had a clear agenda.

I'd respect you more if you at least had the stones to admit it.... but clearly....

Nice talkin with ya.

Yeah, something did get to me.

Your martyr routine.
It's pathetic speaking of hot air.
You had a clear agenda.

I'd respect you more if you at least had the stones to admit it.... but clearly....

Nice talkin with ya.
Not a martyr....I wouldn't die for my cause here.

Look, I've had a Bama headcoach as my avatar since I joined FH. You can ask anyone in the college forum that. I don't think I've started a thread about rubbing anything in...I ususally reply back defending Bama after about 3 or 4 posters go nuts over something. Pretty weak agenda, if I were a martyr.

Back
Top Bottom