Saban talks to J.Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban talks to J.Allen

The way things are shaping up though the team shoulda kept Hadnot at RG (especially for a player prone to mental mistakes) and should have looked for a veteran center.

I have a feeling Hadnot goes back to RG next year and the team goes hunting for a center.

Some people said Anderson false started those times because Hadnot was slow on the snap? Can anyone verify this, or was it just poor play by Anderson?

Yeah, it looked like hadnot was holding onto the ball a little long. Jaws commented on how it looked like Daunte was expecting the ball at the same time that Anderson was jumping. Houck is gonna rip the O-line some new a**h**** in camp this week. Saban is gonna make J.Allen is b**** after getting burnt on that 50+ yrd play.

he can only get better you learn from mistakes. saban will teach the kid not to let that happen again.

I can live w/ allen getting burnt for the TD...it was clearly a blown coverage and he needs time to adjust to the d that Saban runs. BUT....when he gets run over by a RB (Graham I believe)...that flat out sucks. Perhaps it's just me....but I havent seen anything from J Allen yet, either the run or the pass, which makes me think he is even remotely ready to start. I think the holdout has really stunted his progression. He needs a few more games...

Dolfan2788 said:
Some people said Anderson false started those times because Hadnot was slow on the snap? Can anyone verify this, or was it just poor play by Anderson?

Saban said in his post game PC that they were trying the silent count for the first time, so that was probably part of it. Houck'll handle it.

Nick told him --- "Getting toasted in an exhibition game is only part of the learning experience that will give you the opportunities to see where you need to improve most in order to get where you want to be RELATIVE to the end of the season. So FROM THAT STANDPOINT, this only makes you better RELATIVE to how I exploited those same weaknesses when I coached at LSU and you were the opponent."

WVdolphan said:
Nick told him --- "Getting toasted in an exhibition game is only part of the learning experience that will give you the opportunities to see where you need to improve most in order to get where you want to be RELATIVE to the end of the season. So FROM THAT STANDPOINT, this only makes you better RELATIVE to how I exploited those same weaknesses when I coached at LSU and you were the opponent."

:sidelol: .......Spoken like a Gator fan perhaps?!? :D

allen will be fine i think he will get it together in the last pre season game since he will be in practice

I'm thinking he'll bounce back from those mental errors and should improve as the pre-season continues. He's still learning a lot about the defense. I think it may be due to his thinking too much about what's goin on for each play. I'm also sure as the game slows down for him, we'll see a much more productive Jason Allen, the one that we all believed to be great down the road.

euphoric dreams of passion

i had a vision last night. i ascended into the sea. i was one with the jellyfish. and then i was picked up and rescued from the open ocean by a renegade eighth dolphin. i believe this to be or course, mr. culpepper:rawk:.

i then flew into the clouds, and struck down a white bearded, red white and blue top hat yielding fool :wheels: of a man... which i believe to be tom brady of the new england patriots. we need to dolphinize:eating:. (if you need to define "dolphinize" click the link http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=2738398#post2738398 )

i believe we can win the division but the pats will make it hard

Ugh, next week he's gotta worry about Steve Smith and the Panthers. Let's see how it goes then (That's if Smith plays).

Back
Top Bottom