---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive?

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here's an off-the-wall question.

Does anyone know what kind of car Saban drives???

He seems like a no-nonsense kinda guy, so I don't see him driving something real flashy......I don't picture him in an SUV or truck either...

If I had to guess, maybe a Cadillac STS...?

I'm in the market to buy a new car, and I just wondered what Saban drives. Just curious... :tongue:

Im almost positive its a Mercedes- I have this memory of watching a Sportscenter segment on him, and him pulling up to the facility in his Benz.

Mile High Fin said:
Here's an off-the-wall question.

Does anyone know what kind of car Saban drives???

He seems like a no-nonsense kinda guy, so I don't see him driving something real flashy......I don't picture him in an SUV or truck either...

If I had to guess, maybe a Cadillac STS...?

I'm in the market to buy a new car, and I just wondered what Saban drives. Just curious... :tongue:

Here it is.......

horizon1-1.jpg

Nick is really just a regular Joe............................................................

:tongue:

mucksride-1.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say one of the higher end VW's.

he drives an escalade wit 24s wit subs so powerful they could blow womens clothes right off there body

I saw the benz too, interview during the regular season. It was on CBS i think, cuz Danny got to make some comments afterwards.

all I know is its white or cream color...I seen him leaving after a game last year.

escalade, as stated previously, with lamborghini doors - he jacked 50cent at gunpoint and then when 50 cried, Saban yelled at him for being a soft b----. the moment was so frightening, manny wright, in an entirely different city, began to cry himself, without knowing why exactly but only knowing that coach was the source of his fears.

you're sitting around on a bright sunny sunday wondering what kind of car the Dolphins head coach drives... cool... zzz

Back
Top Bottom