---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive?

finnyfan4life said:
all I know is its white or cream color...I seen him leaving after a game last year.
I think you're right- I caught a quick glimpse of him in his car after the Buffalo game last year. A light colored sedan- maybe a toyota or lexus???

PressCoverage said:
you're sitting around on a bright sunny sunday wondering what kind of car the Dolphins head coach drives... cool... zzz

I'm a CPA, so I'm sitting at my desk working on complex business tax returns, and it's snowing outside at the moment in Colorado...

:shakeno:

krazikarl said:
escalade, as stated previously, with lamborghini doors - he jacked 50cent at gunpoint and then when 50 cried, Saban yelled at him for being a soft b----. the moment was so frightening, manny wright, in an entirely different city, began to cry himself, without knowing why exactly but only knowing that coach was the source of his fears.

that is f*ing classic

Saban is the man, he rides one of these .

clear.gif

Mile High Fin said:
I'm a CPA, so I'm sitting at my desk working on complex business tax returns, and it's snowing outside at the moment in Colorado...

:lol:

hey drives a somewat new lexus its a cream color i saw him at the training facility last year with it

krazikarl said:
escalade, as stated previously, with lamborghini doors - he jacked 50cent at gunpoint and then when 50 cried, Saban yelled at him for being a soft b----. the moment was so frightening, manny wright, in an entirely different city, began to cry himself, without knowing why exactly but only knowing that coach was the source of his fears.
:roflmao:

Mile High Fin said:

ha, excellent. I'm a CPA too. But I'm in sunny south florida :tongue:. And Sunday's be mine. All of um. No complex returns for me. But I do file the 1065 for our beloved :dolphins:. At least you can ski. Go Fins, baby!

/nick does drive a mercedes, and it is white

// rather than Nicks autos, I mostly sit around wondering what color panties the cute girls are wearing. odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

Saban doesn't drive, he visualizes where he wants to go and is magically teleported....he can bend time and space with his mind.

i see him in a pick up truck..Probably a ford..He loos like a ford guy. Just take his Wst Virginia roots, maybe that can have an influence too.

RICKY AND RONNIE FOR 2006

Back
Top Bottom