Saben on Tonites ESPN..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saben on Tonites ESPN.....

1115005956-1.jpg

The only thing I have ever heard Wayne say negative was about Mare last year. And even that wasn't TERRIBLE. Wayne does an amazing job of bringing in top notch guys to this franchise. He is REALLY shellin it out for coaches this year and I for one am glad.

Saban will be answering Ricky Questions for years to come probably, unless the dreaded one comes back.

People bitched about Joe R.I.P. until his sorry *** Kids took over then they realized how good we had it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, don't you hate those owners who shell out all that dough to bring in first class coaching and players??? Not to mention while staying out of the way and letting the football people make the decisions? :shakeno:

That was a stupid comment, Wayne H. is one of the best owners in the NFL.

Agreed. We are very fortunate.

Nublar7 said:
Wow, ESPN is finally giving the Dolphins some air time with Camp reports each of the three days. Did Huizenga buy ESPN with out me hearing about it?

It's about time we got some attention here. I was sick and tired of seeing all this Ray Lewis crap on ESPN every week about great defense and they would always just mention the Dolphins D on the side. They would hail all this praise on the Cowboys for making the playoffs in 2003 when the Dolphins absolutely destroyed them on Thanksgiving and failed to mention that the Dolphins were a victim of the conference they played in and tiebreaker rules. Dallas and Baltimore were two 10-6 teams that we beat in the season who were in while we were shut out. As bad as we were last year, in 02 and 03 they never got as much press and they never failed to mention any of the things that happened to us along the way. You heard time after time how Indy's receivers got mugged in the title game in 03, but you never saw a replay of the Dolphins-Pats game in 2002. We were up 24-13, Jamar Fletcher was called for a pass interference call that was nothing more than two guys getting shoestrings caught up. Ball at the 1, TD, and it all snowballed from there. It's little things like this that really get on my nerves.

I dont think wayne is bad at all. Hes as hands off as they come. Id much rather have an owner that says "Here, take my cash youre paid to do a job because you know what youre doing more than I do" than an owner like Daniel Snyder or Jerry Jones who treats it like his toy meddles constantly and figures "Well i succeeded at whatever business I was in previously because I was a hands on type guy so Ill figure out how to manage the cap and run the entire organization even though Im paying people a f-ton of money to do that for me"

Seriously I do not want a Geroge Steinbrenner or a Jerry Jones that needs to have their hand in every area of the organization. As an owner yeah they have that right but as a fan you kinda say shut up and let the people who know what theyre doing do their job.

Venez1284 said:
It's about time we got some attention here. I was sick and tired of seeing all this Ray Lewis crap on ESPN every week about great defense and they would always just mention the Dolphins D on the side. They would hail all this praise on the Cowboys for making the playoffs in 2003 when the Dolphins absolutely destroyed them on Thanksgiving and failed to mention that the Dolphins were a victim of the conference they played in and tiebreaker rules. Dallas and Baltimore were two 10-6 teams that we beat in the season who were in while we were shut out. As bad as we were last year, in 02 and 03 they never got as much press and they never failed to mention any of the things that happened to us along the way. You heard time after time how Indy's receivers got mugged in the title game in 03, but you never saw a replay of the Dolphins-Pats game in 2002. We were up 24-13, Jamar Fletcher was called for a pass interference call that was nothing more than two guys getting shoestrings caught up. Ball at the 1, TD, and it all snowballed from there. It's little things like this that really get on my nerves.

EXACTLY! I'm pissed off all over again! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

MiaFins1 said:
Saben on Tonites ESPN.....
.....sunday nite conversation after the baseball game.....

Who the hell is Saben... our coach is SABAN... lets all spell now... S..A..B..A..N...

Got it? Try it again S..A..B..A..N

Make some flashcards or something, because I know he's only been our coach for over 4 months now, and its a really hard name to spell.

fantasticfins said:
Who the hell is Saben... our coach is SABAN... lets all spell now... S..A..B..A..N...

Got it? Try it again S..A..B..A..N

Make some flashcards or something, because I know he's only been our coach for over 4 months now, and its a really hard name to spell.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Anyone notice how Saban got the last segment of the show?? If it had been M.Mularkey(spelling?) He would have been on in the first 15 minuets!!!! BTW you notice who was hosting didn't you? Thats right fat boy himself Chris "FAT A**" Berman. Expalins why Saban was the very last spot on Sportscenter. He even had the Mets game highlights on just before him and they absolutley suck. Just goes to show the ESPN bias is alive and kickin.

feelthepain said:
Anyone notice how Saban got the last segment of the show?? If it had been M.Mularkey(spelling?) He would have been on in the first 15 minuets!!!! BTW you notice who was hosting didn't you? Thats right fat boy himself Chris "FAT A**" Berman. Expalins why Saban was the very last spot on Sportscenter. He even had the Mets game highlights on just before him and they absolutley suck. Just goes to show the ESPN bias is alive and kickin.
:sosad:
"Whaaah the world hates my fins" . :shakeno:

feelthepain said:
Feel you do realize the final spot means it was projected as the one that would hold the audience till the end...its actually a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom