Saben on Tonites ESPN..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saben on Tonites ESPN.....

Nick said he'll bust out his James Brown moves if we win the SB!!! :D

Justasportsfan said:
:sosad:
"Whaaah the world hates my fins" . :shakeno:

Please. You've got Chris Berman all but singing "The Bills Make Me Want to Shout" on NFL Primetime. You're in no position to complain about teams feeling slighted.

phunwin said:
Please. You've got Chris Berman all but singing "The Bills Make Me Want to Shout" on NFL Primetime. You're in no position to complain about teams feeling slighted.
you saying bermans a bills homer??? N O W A Y! :D

phunwin said:
Guys here were praising Saban because he keeps the media guessing and all of a sudden it's a problem if he doesn't get air time? Who wants to interview someone who doesn't want to be interviewed?

kasaba13 said:
Wayne rules!

Actually Wayne rules when he's got a good man running the show. Then you can see that his strengths of spending whatever is necessary and letting the experts do their job is great.

But Wayne didn't look so great last year when he failed to fire Wanny (as he should have), hired Dan Marino temporarily as...well, we dont know what he was supposed to do and then hired Spielman to be the GM! All of those moves looked horrible and shallow.

His strengths were weaknesses last year. He was too loyal for too long to Wanny and Rick. Now those weaknesses look like real strengths. This is just who Wayne is. I give him a rating of 3 on a 5 point scale. Not enough football knowledge but knows when the heck to stay out of the way.

Justasportsfan said:
Guys here were praising Saban because he keeps the media guessing and all of a sudden it's a problem if he doesn't get air time? Who wants to interview someone who doesn't want to be interviewed?
Im not going to get insulting here... The new rules had nothing to do with access to Nick but access to the players has been restricted. Obviously since our mini camp :D has been espn frontline news the last few days.. Nick isnt playing Hidenseek with the media. Just limiting the local clowns.

feelthepain said:
Anyone notice how Saban got the last segment of the show?? If it had been M.Mularkey(spelling?) He would have been on in the first 15 minuets!!!! BTW you notice who was hosting didn't you? Thats right fat boy himself Chris "FAT A**" Berman. Expalins why Saban was the very last spot on Sportscenter. He even had the Mets game highlights on just before him and they absolutley suck. Just goes to show the ESPN bias is alive and kickin.

Dont they always have the sunday convo's at the end of the show

Justasportsfan said:

Who wants to listen to a Jills fan? NOT ME!!! But theres Fat A** every week talking about the Jillys, he even had to bring up JP losman in the spot you would have been drafting this year, just because he loves your crap team and he's boo hooing over not having a first rd pick, he uses his bias to talk about the worthless jillys. No none wants to hear about the jills except the three fans living in fubalo. I for one am sick of the bias blowhard. The Fins are by far the better of the two teams but because fatboy loves your team and hates the fins we gotta put up with the crap. Easy to sit there and act we are crying when it's not the crap bills being snubed. But all three of the fubalo fans cry everytime they aren't given respect here!!

feelthepain said:
Who wants to listen to a Jills fan? NOT ME!!! But theres Fat A** every week talking about the Jillys, he even had to bring up JP losman in the spot you would have been drafting this year, just because he loves your crap team and he's boo hooing over not having a first rd pick, he uses his bias to talk about the worthless jillys. No none wants to hear about the jills except the three fans living in fubalo. I for one am sick of the bias blowhard. The Fins are by far the better of the two teams but because fatboy loves your team and hates the fins we gotta put up with the crap. Easy to sit there and act we are crying when it's not the crap bills being snubed. But all three of the fubalo fans cry everytime they aren't given respect here!!

FTP, in case you missed it isn't there a saying "Save the best for last"? So stop crying. Nobody hates your dolphins. The day your team will be talked about is the day your team starts winning. That's just the way it is. No one was talking about the Pats in the 90's. Get over it.

Justasportsfan said:

FTP, in case you missed it isn't there a saying "Save the best for last"? So stop crying. Nobody hates your dolphins. The day your team will be talked about is the day your team starts winning. That's just the way it is. No one was talking about the Pats in the 90's. Get over it.

WHO THE %@^#&@& ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE, SAY, OR FEEL???? Your a jill fan on a fin fan site telling me what to feel about a jill homer!!!GO AWAY TROLL, I could care less what you think and If I remember correctly...I wasn't talking to you.

Justasportsfan said:

BTW do you ever bring anything to the table but your bias, uninformed, lack of football knowledge opinion? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom